Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

LS3 Drop

Works good. Made mass email a lot easier. Able to get information out to past buyers and new subscribers.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

Getbrewtaps.com

I am getting for know more for now but it seems to be very good for those who want to retain people on the page.

laBelle Expressions

We like this app. It is straight forward and the app does what it says. Maybe it can be enhanced with an upsell part.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Life Savers

Personizely is a Good app that I added now I wait for results. This app drive attention to other product that customers many not have seen

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

fortytwentyone

So easy to use and seems to be working well. The app was easy to install and make the necessary changes to look aesthetically pleasing on my site.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

Truzman's

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a delightful day!

Blingkingapparals

I'm excited to see how this really nice app is going to perform, it looks to be a very good addition to my store.

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

aliddlebitofall

I used the personizely app to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

Overli Kawaii

Personizely is an excellent app just download and used it for more sale and return customer, thanks for providing it.

April 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!
Polina | Personizely Team

Anti Cellulite Co

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .