Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

aliddlebitofall

I used the personizely app to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

May 5, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

Overli Kawaii

Personizely is an excellent app just download and used it for more sale and return customer, thanks for providing it.

April 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!
Polina | Personizely Team

Anti Cellulite Co

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .

Firewatermerchantsltd

May 27, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

TechKingzz

I used this app to improve my site, and its really easy to use and understand. Props to the minds behind this app.

May 12, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

Gentlemens Club Trading

Personizely app is super easy to install and works wonderfully, Keep up the great work. I used the cross sell feature, it was awesome.

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

KTL Furniture

Awesome appreciate it. I really like this app .it works super amazing. I highly recommend it. All features are excellent.

Forget Me Not Boutique

Thank you so much for this awesome app! I am so happy and excited, it looks and works great!. Really has made a huge difference to my store!

May 12, 2021

VGS Fitness

I like it a lot I recommend it to anyone who is new and just getting started. You can design your layout easy and put your creative touch to it.

lojarekid

Great! Would tell everyone to try this excellent app, This app is very useful and convert a lot of our visitors into customers

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!