Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

J Jewels Collections

The app is really easy to use and inexpensive, unlike other apps I've used. Recommend to everyone who wants to increase the conversion rate!

World Soccer Gallery

Powerful tool! It's better than Privy or Justuno and can replace a couple of apps while at the time save money.

Cable Connect TV

Just awesome! Keep up the good work. Our business has grown tremendously as a result of implementing the cart abandonment popups.

jays car accessories

This app really useful to increase sales and it's so simple to set up any widgets types. Thanks! Recommend!

GoldenTrendTech

Very powerful and EASY to use! If you are looking for something to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment, personalize your website, here you have it!

TecChvs

Brilliant! Looking for an app just like this. Easy set up, has all the features I need. Really good tool for new store owners!

Little Curiosity's

Awesome app for any business size. Helps me to convert more visitors into customers and increase my average order value. Recommend!

jesse estala

This is a good retention app that has helped me with conversion optimization. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Popcorn Depot

I use this app for upselling and cross-sell, and honestly, I very like results. If you want to improve your average order value then I suggest this app.

Gaulelo_Events

It helped me a lot, the support is really fast, friendly and helped me out several times. I can highly suggest the app