Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Safercharging

Great app, very useful and simple to use. It helps a lot with abandoned carts and to get customers' emails

Charmness

I use Personizely as exit pop-ups on my Shopify store to collect emails and offer coupons. I love this app!

Sointense

I used this app to add an email popup in my store and it looks AMAZING. This app is the best. I recommending this app to everyone

Direct security space

Simple and easy to set up! I already received a few sign ups and made some cross sells. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to receive grow an email list and increase sales with cross sell/upsell.

Audrey Star Perfume Collection

Personizely is the app which is an absolute must-have for any store, this app runs perfectly and makes you money

aArva'z Insturments

Easy to use and great for website conversions! Great features and templates, and easy to customize!

Travelling Sam

This is a great app. Very easy to use and have a lot of templates that offer the possibility to create widgets in a few clicks. All you have to do is customize the information.

AFImageX.com

The best support ever I see and the best app on the market. Personizely helped me to earn $3924 in few days just with 3 widgets: email popup, cart abandonment, and cross-sell. I will install this app on all my Shopify stores!

Why Pink

This app has great customizable features that help you to convert visitors into customers and at the same time increase your AOV

Lovira

Great app! It makes popups beautiful and customizable. I would recommend this app for all Shopify store owners