Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Gio adventure

Straight forward, simple setup. Will keep using so long as it works smoothly with my new Shopify Website

WhaleFlowTrading.com

Personizely is Super easy to use - very powerful features and integrates well with Shopify. No real concerns at this time!

May 5, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

Remisas

Personizely has helped me to build my email list fast than other pop-ups that I been using. It's super easy to use and setting up.

YourFitBand

Love this app and the support is great! It displays beautifully. I highly recommend it. It is easy to set up.

May 27, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Global Accountancy

I used this app to improve my site, and its really easy to use and understand. Props to the minds behind this app.

May 12, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

Nano Liquid Coating Machine

This app is amazing. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Highly recommended! It was so easy to set up.

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

Gifted Products

Awesome appreciate it. I really like this app . it works super amazing thanks for sharing the details.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

Tuclio

I highly recommend this personizely app, customer support is great and this app is very easy to use no worries about coding the app automatically does everything

May 5, 2021

Mama Tummy World

Thank you so much for this awesome app! I am so happy and excited, it
looks and works great! Really has made a huge difference to my store!

NEWMOMME

Personizely app works perfectly. I can customize it to my exact needs and it is very easy to use. I would recommend it to any store.

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!