Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Travelling Sam

This is a great app. Very easy to use and have a lot of templates that offer the possibility to create widgets in a few clicks. All you have to do is customize the information.

AFImageX.com

The best support ever I see and the best app on the market. Personizely helped me to earn $3924 in few days just with 3 widgets: email popup, cart abandonment, and cross-sell. I will install this app on all my Shopify stores!

Why Pink

This app has great customizable features that help you to convert visitors into customers and at the same time increase your AOV

LA Organo

I love this app! The perfect app for my Shopify store. I find it very easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

Funny Tees Plus

Amazing app! I think it's great for anyone trying to capture emails and make it look beautiful at the same time

SJPrecizion

Personizely is an extremely functional app that allows me to properly run my business in the most efficient way possible

Larsic

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can

Gene Shoppe

Personizely has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that allows you to create any type of widgets in just a few clicks. Also, it helped has to drastically increase our sales without less effort. Recommend!

Medias_Contentas

I love the email popup and easy to set up. Also, I was able to integrate with my current email service. Thank you!

thingsuwant2havenow

Awesome app with amazing support. Sergiu was a big help to all my questions and making sure the app works just how I wanted it to work.