Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Lovira

Great app! It makes popups beautiful and customizable. I would recommend this app for all Shopify store owners

LA Organo

I love this app! The perfect app for my Shopify store. I find it very easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

Funny Tees Plus

Amazing app! I think it's great for anyone trying to capture emails and make it look beautiful at the same time

SJPrecizion

Personizely is an extremely functional app that allows me to properly run my business in the most efficient way possible

Larsic

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can

Gene Shoppe

Personizely has an incredibly easy-to-use interface that allows you to create any type of widgets in just a few clicks. Also, it helped has to drastically increase our sales without less effort. Recommend!

Medias_Contentas

I love the email popup and easy to set up. Also, I was able to integrate with my current email service. Thank you!

thingsuwant2havenow

Awesome app with amazing support. Sergiu was a big help to all my questions and making sure the app works just how I wanted it to work.

All Dolled Up with TJ

THE BEST APP ON THE MARKET! Use it to grow my email list, reduce cart abandonment and increase average order value. Results exceeded expectations

FlightKickz Sneaker Supply

I love this app! Used for growing my email list and personizely does its work very well. By far the best app for this on the app store.