Popups & Upsell by Personizely

Email Pop up, Exit Intent, Popup Smart, Pop up Window, Upsell

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cute Juicer™

Location France

Cross sell and upsell in one app!
Such a time save you can’t even imagine! I am so happy with it, and it’s the first one of the kind that I tried! It looks so efficient and it actually is, there are little details that make it so worth it, and I didn’t even know I needed them in the beginning. I am still wrapping my head around cross sell and upsell, I know it’s what the cool website are using, but I am working my way to it, very slowly. I like the different option widgets, and the statistics help me out a lot to make decisions and changes to them. It ’s very cool that you can duplicate the widgets, so in case there is something very small to change but you still want to keep the initial one it really helps, so you don’t have to start from scratch. The countdown popup option is very cool too, and the animations add a lovely touch as well! Everything can be customized, and it really easy to do. Creating targets is super easy too, you can even target them by the country! It’s absolutely awesome! And you can actually choose to include or exclude someone from it, so that is super useful. Absolutely love it, and there are so many cool updates all the time, and there is what’s new tab available at all times, so you can always come and check what the new stuff does. Great one, absolutely great!

Open Bottle

Location Hong Kong SAR

I really like the app. Its quite user friendly, and the support teams are helpful. Nothing much i can complain about.

caraoucoroa.pt

I am using Personizely for six months now I and I consider it absolutely worth it. It is not the cheapest option but it fills every need that I can think of. Here are some things that make this app unique:
- you can add multiple forms in multiple ways (pop up, bars, embed) and in each one of theme you can add multiple options (like buttons, subscribe forms, countdown timers, free shipping progress calculator - amazing, right?)
- you can choose triggers, places where they will show up, include or exclude geographic locations
- you can immediately apply a discount code when people subscribe so they will make the purchase right away without getting lost trying to find the code - it adds the subscribers to your email marketing provider and create a new segment so you can run a full workflow for each subcription site And this is only for list building. They have a lot of other options (like cross selling and so) that I didn't even try yet but that I believe that add a lot to the app. Oh and the support time is 5 stars. I highly recommend this app.

Hayden Homes Amphitheater

This app was the only app that actually did what I wanted it to do, someone answered my questions right away, AND helped me to make it work exactly as I needed. This app was the only one out of 20 that I tried!! Love it!

Moggie

The app is really easy to use and so intuitive. It has lot of options and the support team is great!

Titan Yarn

We are already using Personizely all of our stores. It's by far the best app in this field. The support is the also by far the best we've ever seen. Personizely is definitely a must have for all stores. It's simply powerful!!! - TitanYarn.com Team

IMPERIO OFFICIAL SHOP

This is really an amazing app. The design is great and helped me immediately to increase average order value. But apart from this, what's really superb is the support you're getting. In my case, from Sergiu. An onboarding call was scheduled, and many questions have been answered swiftly and accurately in the meantime. Which means now I'm going to implement all the other goodies as well. Thanks for this great app and your remarkable support. Olaf

arenaroja

Its super amazing. Exactly solved my purpose and it can do more than that as well. Support is also good as well as the UI is super clean and easy to use.

Comfort your world

It’s a great app. A friend of mine was the one who told me about it originally, since I tried out a couple of similar ones but always ended up with issues of some kind or another, so I wanted to see if anyone had a solution they actually were happy with. I wasn’t disappointed in the slightest and I actually sent my friend a champagne bottle as a thank you. Not one issue insight for the past year and it works really well on all levels, from my newsletter pop up to the upsell solutions.
I like that you can control to the t every aspect, like the sensitivity for the exit offers pop up, and how often do you want it to show to the same person, until they close it or until they are converted. There is a lot of room to experiment with triggers overall, which might look a bit scary at first, wince there are so many options, but it’s really worth it trying out multiple variations to see what will work better, and you can do it a the same time, so you don’t waste much time on it.
Give it a go anyway and see if it’s for you, I’m not planning to switch to anything else tho!

suwasthiStore