Upsell, Exit & Email Popup

Upsell, Exit & Email Popup | Reviews

by Personizely

Upsell & Cross Sell Popups, Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up

Cardology

Fantastic app. Once you start getting into building the widgets, it all makes sense and is very intuitive. Whats better is the service. Sergiu on support was fantastic in sorting out all my settings that I had done incorrectly, which meant that my subscribers had been dwindling for a few months. He spent a lot of time explaining and checking everything for me and sorting it all out. Thank you!

W.E.T. by Ines Schneider

I am using the app since a while now and find it very useful. Our products are complex and customers can overlook easily text written in the description, but with the pop ups that doesnt happen anymore. And customer service is really amazing!

November 3, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Means a lot to us!

Jay & Joy

Great customer service first of all! I want to thank Damian and Sergiu for their precious help. The app is easy to use, and if not there's a lot of tutorial to learn how to use it. Hope it will boost our e-shop sales See you soon !

ThriftedThreads.com

App is great and really acts as a virtual sales rep in a sense. The platform makes setup and implementation of ideas and strategies extremely easy and just a few clicks away for so many different types of templates and widgets.

Bowery Ave.

Offers super simple customization and several behavior triggers. Multiple use cases for a reasonable cost. Responsive support as well.

Unaverage Society

The best app on the market. I've tried other alternatives, the most popular ones, but they all lacked some features, or were too expensive. Personizely has got everything you may need. Also, super easy to use and personalise every little detail. The chat/email support is awesome as well. Shout-out to Damian. :)

activé FiberShake

I do not know what to say honestly. I am working at a marketing agency in Hungary, and we use the Personizely for many of our clients. The best personalization sofware that we have ever used, generating millions of extra revenue for our clients. And we still have not used all of the functions of Personizely. Besides their chat support is the best! :D

TiScrubs

App does everything and more. GREAT chat support, always on and quick to make tweaks so you can have the perfect experience for your customers. 10/10 would recommend.

Inoui Editions

Great app and reactive and friendly support ! I'm using it for my popup email which is sync with ActiveCampaign, and everything is working perfectly I recommend !

May 5, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.
Personizely Team

Turkish Mart

i am still setting it up and Damian held hands with me all the way and he made it so easy, thank you so much, I really appreciate it

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.
Personizely Team