Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Guide4Certs

I love how easy it is. My first time having an e-commerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales

SPDYdiscounts

Great app and easy to set up and customize up sell widgets. I highly recommend if you want to make more with each sale

CharlotteWilber

Very simple. I mostly am using this app for discount promos on my page to grow my mailing list and this app does his job well

inkandfibers

Great app for pop-ups and to convert visitors into customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales

PhoneTrends

Super easy. My first time having an ecommerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales.

Ports Avenue

I'm trying to decide on the best offer for customers at my site. Last month I signed up for the Personizely app and used it effectively resulting in many impressions and a couple of orders. It's very quick and easy to set up a promotion. I also like the way you've stepped up to the paid version based on site traffic. Thank you for providing such a high-quality app for my online store.

Idol Trends

Amazing app! easy to understand and use. It easily creates a popup banner that integrates with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

The Lost Co.

I was looking for an app to create popups throughout my site with an easy to use interface. I tried a few cheap/free apps, but Personizely was absolutely the easiest one to use! Well worth the money every month since it saves me so much time versus the other apps I tried. Definitely recommend!!

SplashDC

Probably one of the best popup apps on the Shopify app store. Extremely customizable widget builder with beautiful templates. Give it a try!

Creps King

The application is very useful. It has a lot of necessary functions for me. I took myself email popup with discounts and cross-sell. Works great!