Popups & Upsell by Personizely

Email Pop up, Exit Intent, Popup Smart, Pop up Window, Upsell

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FlightKickz Sneaker Supply

I love this app! Used for growing my email list and personizely does its work very well. By far the best app for this on the app store.

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

Girlzclub

We created an email popup in this app and it helped us to grow our email list on 371 contacts before the trial ends. We definitely will continue to use this app and will recommend it to others.

May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

carmencarmen

This app helped me to increase my sales by 20%. Cross-sell and upsell widgets are brilliant. Thank you

June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!

Sashoppeeonline

I install this great app on my Shopify store and get immediate results. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to increase AOV and reduce cart abandonment.

Sentaverse

This app really helped me to reduce cart abandonment with an exit-intent popup. At first, I was skeptical because there are so many apps available but after using Personizely, I understood, this the best choice. Thank you!

May 19, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

zbo store

This app is great for cross-selling popups! Sergiu was extremely helpful in customizing the popup to look exactly how we wanted it to look. Thanks so much!

ABO2

best popup app that I used, incomparable with other apps. easy to use, allow you to create any type of popups in few clicks. amazing!

June 18, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a great day!

dininge

I noticed right away what a difference personizely made for my store conversion rate. I will definitely advise others to use it.

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

smart-purchaz

Mandatory app for all stores that want to increase sales! Cross sell and upsell features boosted my sales to the sky. Also, the support team is just amazing. Thank you to Damian and Sergiu!

DailyProblemSolving

amazing app! it works exactly the way it was I expected to and does the job very well. a lot of customization options in the app, a lot of templates that look very beautiful, great interface in the app.

May 4, 2021