Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

CharlotteWilber

Very simple. I mostly am using this app for discount promos on my page to grow my mailing list and this app does his job well

inkandfibers

Great app for pop-ups and to convert visitors into customers with exit intent offers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales

PhoneTrends

Super easy. My first time having an ecommerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales.

Ports Avenue

I'm trying to decide on the best offer for customers at my site. Last month I signed up for the Personizely app and used it effectively resulting in many impressions and a couple of orders. It's very quick and easy to set up a promotion. I also like the way you've stepped up to the paid version based on site traffic. Thank you for providing such a high-quality app for my online store.

Idol Trends

Amazing app! easy to understand and use. It easily creates a popup banner that integrates with the look and feel of my website. Love It!

The Lost Co.

I was looking for an app to create popups throughout my site with an easy to use interface. I tried a few cheap/free apps, but Personizely was absolutely the easiest one to use! Well worth the money every month since it saves me so much time versus the other apps I tried. Definitely recommend!!

SplashDC

Probably one of the best popup apps on the Shopify app store. Extremely customizable widget builder with beautiful templates. Give it a try!

Creps King

The application is very useful. It has a lot of necessary functions for me. I took myself email popup with discounts and cross-sell. Works great!

Icextensions

Excellent customer support and app working very well! If you want to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment and increase average order value this app is definitely for you!

Diamond Supplies

Extremely easy to use, have great UI, and having a lot of helpful features which help to boost sales