Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Need This Now

This app is awesome, helps us win back so many customers! It also helps is perfect for our newsletter popup

June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!

BotasMexicanas

Exit intent popup works perfect, it helped us to drastically reduce cart abandonment rate. thank you!

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

theyounger

I like this app, especially the "sales motivator" feature, it works perfectly, has increased my sales like crazy! Highly recommend to everyone!

May 19, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

NBoxx

I used Personizely to make announcements on free shipping and for growing my email list. Super app and easy to use. I love it!

June 18, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a great day!

Social Tie Co.

Great conversion optimization app. Super easy to use, have a lot of awesome features, beautiful templates and very helpful videos and info to walk you through whatever you want to do. Recommend!

May 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

mudsale

I am really happy with this app. Simple to use and simple to set up. I recommend it. This app accomplishes a lot of the most important features for any ecommerce store

Perfumora

This app works super well. In the first 4 days of usage, I already made 12 upsells that almost doubled my AOV. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their sales.

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

Megenn Michele

Amazing app! Very helpful to my store and easy to set up and use, I was able to get everything done in less than 10 minutes. I totally recommend.

World General

Its a really good app and it helped me do exactly what I wanted. upsell and cross-sell on the cart page

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a delightful day!

Guide4Certs

I love how easy it is. My first time having an e-commerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales