Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

sofisticated360styles

Just started using it and wanted to make some customization. They were very helpful and fast at responding, had it up and running in a few hrs. Recommend

Ethnik Kulture

The great app really helps improve sales encourage adding to cart and is as good for the vendor as for the customers to see items they may have missed

snarkshark

Super app encourages the customer to add to existing purchase and increase average order value... would recommend!

Laverie Solution

It's a professional app that helps you build your site pop ups so professionally and easy, it's way better than any other app.

reDesignFood

Personizely is a super easy and powerful tool to use. It has helped our company to grow our email list at an incredible rate. Above all else though, their customer service is unmatched!

Auzora Company

Great app and easy to use! Does everything I need it too and looks great! The support staff is excellent, super responsive and helpful with questions. I highly recommend it!

RODOLFO MEDINA

Nice app to collect email and promotions. I recommend it as it works for me and growing my email list.

AtlasHockey

The app is great and converts a lot! Their support is the best support I've had contact here on Shopify, they're very helpful! Highly recommend!

Love Happy Vibes

This app made us an extra $5,373 last month. Personizely is an amazing tool, great support, easy to use and highly recommended.

Nolie & Us

I literally can not say enough good things about this app.
Above and beyond any of the actual functionality of the app (which is saying a lot, trust me), the customer service is by far so outstanding it is worth the cost of the app alone. There has not been one instance where I have not been able to get a quick response, and an actual helpful one at that, and more than that, they have gone to the extent of actually adding functionality into the app to help me get it to work the way I needed it to on our site.
They have literally sat in a chat with me and helped brainstorm solutions to quirky setups we needed their app to do with our site, which is also one of the great things about Personizely, every time you are in the app using it, there is a chat window down in the corner just waiting to assist you. No leaving the platform to write an email and hoping it doesn't get buried in an inbox before it's seen.

The app itself is beautiful, the interface is intuitive and clean and from a design perspective extremely pleasing to use.

The options of what you can do and what can be done with Personizely are endless, and it is actually one of the things I am most excited about now that we have launched our site is to dig even deeper into the app and see what more we can come up with to use it for.

On that note, we ended up looking into Personizely as a way to handle a free gift with first purchase, after being completely unsatisfied with every single option being touted as an app for that particular purpose. It was literally the last app I ended up on while I was researching, and probably because in general it wasn't even advertised as being used for that purpose, but that is exactly what is so powerful and dynamic about the app.
I was literally at my wits end with every other app I had researched, I had spent days at that point going in and out of each option and trying to weigh which one would even get close to what we needed, and as soon as I landed on Personizely the largest weight was lifted off my shoulders.

If anyone has any questions or any doubt about using this app please feel free to shoot me an email- christopher(at)nolieandus.com and I will be more than willing to verify how helpful it has been to our store but do yourself a favor and go ahead and give the free trial a spin, there is no way you will regret it.