Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

kitchenita

Highly recommend this app - very effective and we have seen an increase in conversion rate right away

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

All Caribbean T-shirts

Professional appearance, easy to set up! i received five email sign-ups within minutes of install - thank you for a great app.

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Girly Boss Bathworks

Super app but know this, watching the tutorials videos on youtube is super important in order to get what you want out of this app.

June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!

2112 Boutique

Awesome, this app really did everything I needed. easy to use mostly I couldn't figure out a few things but it was still okay

Kelwares

Personizely is a very straightforward app that's so easy to maneuver through for beginners and experts. It made adding pop up to my websites a breeze. Love the app!

May 31, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Belle Femme Couture

Fantastic app! I've been using the exit intent promotions and I can see the engagement, conversion, and other results.

go-shape

Really great addition to our site. Works great, with beautiful designs which fit my store's color theme.

VarVox

Great app allowing to do many different types of pop-ups and change the design as you want, very easy to use.

May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

iluxecases

So far, so good. I’m still evaluating the app during the free trial, but so far it appears to be working without any problems. It was easy to install and easy to set up some offers. If all continues to go smoothly then I will definitely continue to use the app.

May 31, 2021

My Fit is Fierce

I loved it...Simple and effective!! Increased my average order value and conversion rate. Definitely, recommend