Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Kandarte

A very good app that gives you a lot of freedom to customize your store just the way you want it. It can bring a lot of value if used right.

cozyupmyhome.com

Great app so far and customer support Had questions about how to set up the abandonment cart popup of the app and they explain absolutely everything I needed to know. Thank You!

Flouri Collection

Great app, easy to understand and use. It was easy to create a popup widget that integrated with the look and feel of my website. Highly recommend!

qualifiedkitchen

Best conversion optimization app ever created. The pop-ups look extremely professional. They are eye catching and attention-getting. We are very pleased. The staff are also very friendly and go the extra mile to answer your questions. Great company!

ashype.com

In free trial it gives me 629$ in sales.It's simply amazing.Hope next month it will increse my sales by 2k.

Azalea Elite

What a great app, still exploring multiple ways to use it in my store. Creating a few cross-sells and cart abandonment was very easy. The support was very helpful with all my questions. Would recommend!

The Buttress Pillow

Great customer service and great functions on app, made me more than 5000$ in sales through these forms alone in 2 months! Thank you!

CAZWAY

Great app! Helps me promote offers and discounts to people coming from specific ads and campaigns. Also crosselling products wasn't easier.

Easy to use and easy to design nice popups.

iCCESSO

Great tool! I am using it for cross-selling a few products and building my email list! The onboarding is very straightforward and helped me start using it within minute

belot

feels like a nice app,hope to see a good feedback first week will tel us how it works.good luck to everyone!