Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

featherandluster

One of the essential apps for anyone on Shopify. Use this app to grow your email list and boost your sales! Recommend to anyone!

Item Lord

Personizely helped me convert visitors into customers. Very helpful with the store and helped a lot with sales. Definitely a great app!

Kinevo Fitness

Brilliant app! Even without technical knowledge, their step by step procedure lets you create any widget in a few seconds.

Everything Hippo

Great app! Helps a lot to increases conversions rate and average order value. I use it with pleasure. I recommend to anyone who wants to convert visitors into SALES!

JayRems

Just awesome! Very clean interface and very easy to setup and use. Solved 2 things I was looking for, which is email pop up and upsell. Highly recommend!

That Box Co Perth

Awesome! I love Personizely, have a great experience with it and they give a lot of insight on how to use it best! Support is very responsive!

BeniamTekle

Works great. Does everything it says and is really easy to use. Absolutely worth the money. The set up is easy.

Ms Stylez

It was super easy to set up our newsletter popup. I was shocked by how easy it was. Plus it worked seamlessly with Shopify discounts.

BLK Wireless

Excellent app and really easy to use. Didn't take long to set up at all and works really well. Definitely the best app from the Shopify app store.

CBD Delivery Club

Honestly, this app is better than I anticipated. Simple to install and easy to follow
instructions and I saw results straight away. Very happy!