Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell, Black Friday

thingsuwant2havenow

Awesome app with amazing support. Sergiu was a big help to all my questions and making sure the app works just how I wanted it to work.

All Dolled Up with TJ

THE BEST APP ON THE MARKET! Use it to grow my email list, reduce cart abandonment and increase average order value. Results exceeded expectations

FlightKickz Sneaker Supply

I love this app! Used for growing my email list and personizely does its work very well. By far the best app for this on the app store.

Girlzclub

We created an email popup in this app and it helped us to grow our email list on 371 contacts before the trial ends. We definitely will continue to use this app and will recommend it to others.

carmencarmen

This app helped me to increase my sales by 20%. Cross-sell and upsell widgets are brilliant. Thank you

Sashoppeeonline

I install this great app on my Shopify store and get immediate results. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to increase AOV and reduce cart abandonment.

Sentaverse

This app really helped me to reduce cart abandonment with an exit-intent popup. At first, I was skeptical because there are so many apps available but after using Personizely, I understood, this the best choice. Thank you!

zbo store

This app is great for cross-selling popups! Sergiu was extremely helpful in customizing the popup to look exactly how we wanted it to look. Thanks so much!

ABO2

best popup app that I used, incomparable with other apps. easy to use, allow you to create any type of popups in few clicks. amazing!

dininge

I noticed right away what a difference personizely made for my store conversion rate. I will definitely advise others to use it.