Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Party Things Canada

OK. I have SO many good things to say about this App!
1) GEOLOCATION: We installed Personizely because is one of the few Apps that allows us to create pop-ups for different geolocations. Since we can not offer a country-wide free shipping offer (based on minimum order value), this App allows to create a different message that will show depending on were the user is located.
2) CUSTOMER SERVICE: I'm not sure how Sergiu still talks to me, the amount of questions and requests I have sent his way and he ALWAYS responds promptly and with perfect resolution to my question//issue.
3) CUSTOMIZATION: Personizely got additional features (like geolocation based on postal code!) for our site. When country and city is not narrow enough, we now can add messages via pop-ups and banners to specific customers based on their postal code location.
4) EASY TO USE: It takes a few hours/days to get around and feel comfortable with this App. Super easy to install and intuitive to develop.
If you need to laser target your messages for visitors based on their location. THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU.

April 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for your flattering feedback. This only motivates us to get better!

alfaMedic

Very user-friendly dashboard and interface, even better support and even BETTER results. Between 15-20% AOV boost. Very recommended!

April 21, 2020

Thanks a lot! We are happy the app gets the job it's created for, for you.

five and two jewelry

If you have a shopify store, this app is a must have! Super convenient features and easy to use.

Whites Beaconsfield

Excellent app, easy to setup and exactly the exit intent popup I was looking for! damian from customer service was incredibly efficient and replied almost instantly to help with my queries. RECOMMEND!!

Plumeria Swimwear

Great app, definitely a game changer, I was able to catch many clients that wouldn't of left their emails otherwise.

JUST MUSLIM

I couldn't configure a thing and Damian answered me on the chat in less than a minute then he fixed my problem in 5 minutes !! customer service at the top of the top better than amazon hahaha good luck! and thank you Damian !!!

stilform GmbH

This is probably the best and most important marketing app in the Shopify App store. You need a 2-3h to understand everything properly. I had some problems and the support staff was very helpful and patient to solve everything in no time.

Absolutely amazing. Honestly!

Best,
stilform.com team

Molto Bello

Personizely App is great, I've used it on many sites successfully before. One of my first app downloads when starting any store.

LoveLiphe

Helped me out a lot! Will definitely be using in all my Shopify builds! Thank you to the Personizely team for making such a user friendly plug in

Sp gravity

I really like this app. It's easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and it does what it says it does. I'm very happy with it so far…..