Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Dreamvine Innovation

I use Personizely to boost my sales. It really helps me. I don't think there is anything I wish they could do better

LOVE THIS BAG

Really nice app, you can increase your conversion rate and average order value in one single app. I recommend

rashnGo

I have tried a lot of cross-selling and upselling apps. It took a while before I found it :) Personizely app is a must-have. The best upsell app on the market.

sofisticated360styles

Just started using it and wanted to make some customization. They were very helpful and fast at responding, had it up and running in a few hrs. Recommend

Ethnik Kulture

The great app really helps improve sales encourage adding to cart and is as good for the vendor as for the customers to see items they may have missed

snarkshark

Super app encourages the customer to add to existing purchase and increase average order value... would recommend!

Laverie Solution

It's a professional app that helps you build your site pop ups so professionally and easy, it's way better than any other app.

reDesignFood

Personizely is a super easy and powerful tool to use. It has helped our company to grow our email list at an incredible rate. Above all else though, their customer service is unmatched!

Auzora Company

Great app and easy to use! Does everything I need it too and looks great! The support staff is excellent, super responsive and helpful with questions. I highly recommend it!

RODOLFO MEDINA

Nice app to collect email and promotions. I recommend it as it works for me and growing my email list.