Popups & Upsell by Personizely

Popups & Upsell by Personizely

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Personizely
December 3, 2019

Great Experience, Personizely is a great app very useful for better look of website. It really helped me convert my traffic into sales.

Gamers and chefs
Time spent using app: 3 days
Personizely replied May 27, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

December 2, 2019

Personizely App helps me to increase conversion rate. Exactly what we needed and more! It is awesome.

Bushel & A Peck Boutique
Time spent using app: 1 minute
Personizely replied May 12, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

December 2, 2019

Straight forward, simple setup. Will keep using so long as it works smoothly with my new Shopify Website

Natura Only
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 minute
Personizely replied June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

December 2, 2019

Best app in the market, as it has alot of useful features like cross selling, Pop Ups etc. I enjoyed Personizely app very much.

Christian Beauties Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Personizely replied May 27, 2021

November 22, 2019

Customer service was great, they helped me out to get everything set and aligned with the design of my shop

luxury doll swimwear