Popups & Upsell by Personizely

Email Pop up, Exit Intent, Popup Smart, Pop up Window, Upsell

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zarlett M

Location Australia

This is a legit app that helped me out a ton. I don’t write reviews very often, but this one really did wonders during the holidays so I had to write one this time. I’ve been using it for a little bit, but not too heavily, an email popup here, an exit intent popup there, but nothing much besides that. I originally just wanted an exit intent solution because the one that I used from my email service didn’t look that good and I wanted to add some extra steps to the subscription process. So for the holidays promo, I wanted to try out something special, so I added a couple of personalizations to the landing page. And it really worked wonders! I don’t really know why it took me so long to get into it, but I’m really glad I did. I had only the widget plan so I had to switch to the one that has both widgets and personalization, but it was pretty easy to manage. The design process for the popups is probably one of the favorites I’ve tried so far too. Really easy to manipulate, although some elements I don’t really use personally, but it’s always good to have the options just in case. Bottom line, great job with the app, and if you’r considering it, just go for it, it will be more than worth it.

Hayaa Brand

Just started testing it out and I’ve never been more impressed with an app so fast. Really Usefull app !

RadSalsa⚡️

Great app; tons of customization and intuitive. I think I tried 4-5 of those other "bar apps" before I found this one and felt it was the best featured. It's a little more pricey, but I consider it worth it.

Cardology

Time spent using app About 2 years

Fantastic app. Once you start getting into building the widgets, it all makes sense and is very intuitive. Whats better is the service. Sergiu on support was fantastic in sorting out all my settings that I had done incorrectly, which meant that my subscribers had been dwindling for a few months. He spent a lot of time explaining and checking everything for me and sorting it all out. Thank you!

W.E.T. by Ines Schneider

Location Germany

I am using the app since a while now and find it very useful. Our products are complex and customers can overlook easily text written in the description, but with the pop ups that doesnt happen anymore. And customer service is really amazing!

November 3, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Means a lot to us!

Jay & Joy

Location France

Great customer service first of all! I want to thank Damian and Sergiu for their precious help. The app is easy to use, and if not there's a lot of tutorial to learn how to use it. Hope it will boost our e-shop sales See you soon !

ThriftedThreads.com

App is great and really acts as a virtual sales rep in a sense. The platform makes setup and implementation of ideas and strategies extremely easy and just a few clicks away for so many different types of templates and widgets.

Bowery Ave.

Offers super simple customization and several behavior triggers. Multiple use cases for a reasonable cost. Responsive support as well.

Unaverage Society

Location Slovakia

The best app on the market. I've tried other alternatives, the most popular ones, but they all lacked some features, or were too expensive. Personizely has got everything you may need. Also, super easy to use and personalise every little detail. The chat/email support is awesome as well. Shout-out to Damian. :)

activé FiberShake

Location Hungary

I do not know what to say honestly. I am working at a marketing agency in Hungary, and we use the Personizely for many of our clients. The best personalization sofware that we have ever used, generating millions of extra revenue for our clients. And we still have not used all of the functions of Personizely. Besides their chat support is the best! :D