Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Overli Kawaii

Personizely is an excellent app just download and used it for more sale and return customer, thanks for providing it.

Anti Cellulite Co

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .

Firewatermerchantsltd

TechKingzz

I used this app to improve my site, and its really easy to use and understand. Props to the minds behind this app.

Gentlemens Club Trading

Personizely app is super easy to install and works wonderfully, Keep up the great work. I used the cross sell feature, it was awesome.

KTL Furniture

Awesome appreciate it. I really like this app .it works super amazing. I highly recommend it. All features are excellent.

AmventuresFitness

Just installed and it is exactly what you would expect. It is amazing app. Cross Sell and up-sell features are very useful.

Forget Me Not Boutique

Thank you so much for this awesome app! I am so happy and excited, it looks and works great!. Really has made a huge difference to my store!

VGS Fitness

I like it a lot I recommend it to anyone who is new and just getting started. You can design your layout easy and put your creative touch to it.

lojarekid

Great! Would tell everyone to try this excellent app, This app is very useful and convert a lot of our visitors into customers