Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Rainistic Home And Garden

I love this app. Website personalization it's pure GOLD for any Shopify store. Personizely helps us to personalize the customer experience, which helps us to boost our sales. Thank you!

Color Gang

Good app. It has great features that complete my store. Like cart progress, email popup, cart abandonment, cross sell. Highly recommend!

Techno-Wonderland

Easy to create any type of widgets, just in a few clicks. Personizely offers a large set of templates and amazing features that are mandatory for any ecommerce store

Safercharging

Great app, very useful and simple to use. It helps a lot with abandoned carts and to get customers' emails

Charmness

I use Personizely as exit pop-ups on my Shopify store to collect emails and offer coupons. I love this app!

Sointense

I used this app to add an email popup in my store and it looks AMAZING. This app is the best. I recommending this app to everyone

Direct security space

Simple and easy to set up! I already received a few sign ups and made some cross sells. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to receive grow an email list and increase sales with cross sell/upsell.

Audrey Star Perfume Collection

Personizely is the app which is an absolute must-have for any store, this app runs perfectly and makes you money

aArva'z Insturments

Easy to use and great for website conversions! Great features and templates, and easy to customize!

Travelling Sam

This is a great app. Very easy to use and have a lot of templates that offer the possibility to create widgets in a few clicks. All you have to do is customize the information.