Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

TerranceBerman

Good upsell app, very easy to install and edit. I would recommend to anyone looking to increase cart value.

Putnams

In the free trial and everything is going well. Had more conversions using a pop-up coupon. Thank you to Sergiu for the help setting up the tracking. Take a look on putnams.co.uk

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! Feedback like this makes us want to improve and help our customers more!

Royal Naps Hair Products

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it through. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

UMBRO KAIXI

This app beats all the other pop-up widget and gives you full creative control! Awesome features and everything, and it can actually solve intricate and complicated needs. Damian has also gone above and beyond in helping me build the widgets I needed. I would give it a 6 star if that’s possible:) Will keep using for sure!

June 18, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! This is a great motivation for us.

The Binkie Boutique

This app is awesome! easy to use and very effective for good user experience. There were some minor issues no fault of the app and Sergiu was amazing and help me all the way through.

Sanz Borne

Easy to use and customer service 5 out of 5 helped me with all of my issues. I recommend it for anybody that needs email popups, cross sell / upsell, sales motivator, website personalization and much more in one single place.

Kedah Clan

They have very cool support, they help you to do whatever you want, what a pleasure! Highly recommended

glamour beauty products

Great service. They are supporting at all time. Also, Personizely app working just awesome. Thank you!

No Time Wasted

I think this app should be the best conversion optimization app. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars!

Top Rank Variety

Great app for capturing emails! It's easy to use and quick. Does the job. Building your email list is essential!