Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

NEWMOMME

Personizely app works perfectly. I can customize it to my exact needs and it is very easy to use. I would recommend it to any store.

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Kafuné hair

My store is relatively new and Personizely made it simple to setup Pop-Ups that help with growing my email list and converting users.

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

Read It Again Teez

Cross-sell and upsell features help me to increase my sales. Good performance until now. Clean and simple interface.

Gamers and chefs

Great Experience, Personizely is a great app very useful for better look of website. It really helped me convert my traffic into sales.

May 27, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Bushel & A Peck Boutique

Personizely App helps me to increase conversion rate. Exactly what we needed and more! It is awesome.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

Natura Only

Straight forward, simple setup. Will keep using so long as it works smoothly with my new Shopify Website

June 14, 2021

Hello,

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Christian Beauties Shop

Best app in the market, as it has alot of useful features like cross selling, Pop Ups etc. I enjoyed Personizely app very much.

May 27, 2021

luxury doll swimwear

Customer service was great, they helped me out to get everything set and aligned with the design of my shop

Techno-Wonderland

Easy to create any type of widgets, just in a few clicks. Personizely offers a large set of templates and amazing features that are mandatory for any ecommerce store

Charmness

I use Personizely as exit pop-ups on my Shopify store to collect emails and offer coupons. I love this app!