Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Bowery Ave.

Offers super simple customization and several behavior triggers. Multiple use cases for a reasonable cost. Responsive support as well.

Unaverage Society

The best app on the market. I've tried other alternatives, the most popular ones, but they all lacked some features, or were too expensive. Personizely has got everything you may need. Also, super easy to use and personalise every little detail. The chat/email support is awesome as well. Shout-out to Damian. :)

activé FiberShake

I do not know what to say honestly. I am working at a marketing agency in Hungary, and we use the Personizely for many of our clients. The best personalization sofware that we have ever used, generating millions of extra revenue for our clients. And we still have not used all of the functions of Personizely. Besides their chat support is the best! :D

TiScrubs

App does everything and more. GREAT chat support, always on and quick to make tweaks so you can have the perfect experience for your customers. 10/10 would recommend.

Inoui Editions

Great app and reactive and friendly support ! I'm using it for my popup email which is sync with ActiveCampaign, and everything is working perfectly I recommend !

May 5, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Turkish Mart

i am still setting it up and Damian held hands with me all the way and he made it so easy, thank you so much, I really appreciate it

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Labienhecha

A very useful app for the optimization of an e-shop and they have a great and fast support. Highly recommended! :)

May 5, 2021

Elegant Plume

Really recommend the app. Tried for the cross selling and upselling on my store and they are really effective, the popup settings are really good too. Fast customer support. Well done.

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

Cali Tiger

Its a 5 star app for good reason it solves many issues. And makes the buying process for the customer seamless. Very impressive stuff.

May 27, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Palma Jewels

It was easy enough to setup, really like the functionality although have not tried everything yet. Thanks!

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating.
We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19