Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Inoui Editions

Great app and reactive and friendly support ! I'm using it for my popup email which is sync with ActiveCampaign, and everything is working perfectly I recommend !

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

Turkish Mart

i am still setting it up and Damian held hands with me all the way and he made it so easy, thank you so much, I really appreciate it

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Labienhecha

A very useful app for the optimization of an e-shop and they have a great and fast support. Highly recommended! :)

Elegant Plume

Really recommend the app. Tried for the cross selling and upselling on my store and they are really effective, the popup settings are really good too. Fast customer support. Well done.

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

Cali Tiger

Its a 5 star app for good reason it solves many issues. And makes the buying process for the customer seamless. Very impressive stuff.

Palma Jewels

It was easy enough to setup, really like the functionality although have not tried everything yet. Thanks!

Starbright Neons

I really liked working with the app. It is great for my business and I can’t wait to see the long term effects.

ThePeachBox

We have been in business for 7 years and this is our first review. This is app is excellent. Period. We came to this app for email list building (entrance pop-up). Before that we tried and used most existing solutions on the Shopify App store. We are now also using Personizely for cross-sell pop-ups (after add to cart and before check-out) and abandoned carts (triggered on exit intent).
It just works. The user interface is clear; you can go from an out of the box template and then add very extensive and in-depth customizations.
Our preferred feature is A/B testing: test up to 5 variations and clearly see which one is preforming the best. We recently started to use the "personalization" feature, opening a whole new world by enabling us to customize shopper experience. Basically, you can show a totally different store, to different shoppers. The cross-sell and abandoned cart popups pay for the app and more. Now the best part is the support. These guys must sleep with the support chat window open... The app is super easy to set up but can also do very complex and powerful stuff: so we needed help several times. We always received knowledgeable, quick and clear answers. Talk about accountability? they send you the chat transcript right away...! You can also have a chance to chat with the founder...

May 6, 2021

LivelyLumeEyewear

This app is the perfect combination of easy to use but with advanced options. The more you dig into this app the more you realize the power and potential it has. Customer support has been very responsive and helpful for all my questions as well. Would recommend this for any store!

Cece's Capsules

I installed this app to do simple and stylish cross-sell pop-ups which this one achieved beautifully and without much extra help. I've started experimenting with the other widgets with some success and am overall impressed by the user-friendliness and ease of this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18