Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 3, 2023

We've been using this App for a short period of time but have seen great results in customer upsells and order capture. We had a slight issue with design which Sergiu and the team fixed for us in swift time - very impressed. Thanks all - keep up the great work :)

grow urban.
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 23, 2023

Very good support team, and excellent app that helps track conversions and your abandoned cart - will pay for itself!

Goarmy
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 16, 2023

Interface friendly app, took me about 10 minutes tj set it up. The custumer support is very quick and professional!

Музикално стъкло
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 4, 2023

This is one of the best apps you can install for your store. It's so versatile that it can replace half a dozen other apps you might need and allows you to keep everything in the same aesthetic. I love it.

Subminimal
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 27, 2022

Eine tolle App, um Aktionen durchzuführen, oder an verschiedenen Stellen im Shop Newsletter Adressen zu sammeln. Der Support ist auch hervorragend und hilft bei Problemen schnell mit der passenden Lösung weiter. Weiter so !

sqobs
Germany
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 7, 2022

The app interface is super easy to use and the support team is very approachable with prompt fixes. Must use this app for upsells, cross-sells $ order bumps.

www.wigbestchoice.com
Brazil
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 30, 2022

The app interface is super easy to use, and the chat tech support is responsive with immediate solutions.

fikxskincare
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 30, 2022

A perfect tool for introducing offers and collecting email subscriptions. Also, the support solved my integration problem within minutes. I highly recommend it to any e-commerce.

Kipukauppa.com
Finland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited November 23, 2022

This is one of the best-hidden jewels in the Shopify app store. I am not sure how I found it, but it has been a game-changer for us. I strongly recommend this for anyone looking to make a beautiful pop-up that seamlessly integrates with other marketing applications or stores that want to increase average cart value with the cross-sell pop-up offer you can build. Highly recommend it! Update: The customer support team is Amazing and ready to help when you need them! Can say enough how glad I am I found this app and company!

INEVIFIT
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 8, 2022

This app is intuitive, easy to customize and their customer service is great. When I had a question I got a quick, professional and accurate reply. Would definitely recommend!

ubiquitoustrends