Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Emily Grace Boutique LLC

Thank you so much to Damian and Sergiu for the excellent help and the positive attitude. The customer service is 10 stars!

pretty health

Awesome app! The app has a lot of templates which help to create beautiful and height engaged widgets in a few clicks!

Diamond Supplies

Extremely easy to use, have great UI, and having a lot of helpful features which help to boost sales

J en A Giftshop

Personizely helped me to make $4319 only in 7 days. What can I say in this case? I LOVE THIS APP! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!

Craze

This app helped me to turn my visitors into customers! If you want to bring your online store to another level this app will help you for sure!

All Wrapped Up & More

The app is great for what I was looking for. I'm happy with it. I would definitely recommend it. Five stars from me!

Bella Jewelry

If you are looking for an app which increases your conversion rate and boost your sales - Personizely is definitely the best choice!

Sales Promotions

I used this app to grow my email list and reduce cart abandonment rate. It really works! Try it out for yourself. I plan to use it in my other stores.

JB Publishing Group

Personizely is a very nice app. Larger features set, like email collector, cross sell, upsell, cart abandonment, cart progress, website personalization and more. Easy to use. Very responsible support. Recommend to everyone!

Rebel Elite

The app and support are awesome! The app works exactly the way I want it too and has helped me build an email list!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18