Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Pets saga

Such a great app with such great support. Would really recommend this app to the newly opened stores.

My Dream Store

We must say your support is the best support across all Shopify apps. This app helps us to improve our RoAS as well. Kudos to their team to build such as a great app :)

TANTARA

I have been using the app for around 3 months now. I really like the customization options and the features, it has helped me reduce my cart abandonment rates thanks to shipping costs bar and exit intent popup, increase AOV thanks to cross-sell features and increase my newsletter subscrition. I find very useful the possibilities of customization on display (as I sell in different countries and target different types of public). So far so good for the reasons I decided to use it.

BarStash

Great customer service, really easy to use, and the look is so appealing. It can make a noobie look like a master, aside from it all it makes so much sense for the placements and locations. Awesome stuff!!!!!

ZHIYUN Store

Really good! Online support is quick and helpful! It really meets my demand when I want to design popup.

ThilMarket

Since I'm using this one my list building widget is working really good. The app always works and doesn't make your site slower.

Product Junkie DC

Great app and they offer a nice initial tutorial on how to personalize. Cross sell feature is easy to use.

Saya Skincare

So easy to use and so great to be able to customise any pop up! Also shows analytics which is super helpful!

ESTRO - Luxury Designer Outlet

I just added this app and looks great! It has really a lot of functions that can help your website and customers grow! Customer service is also very helpful. Hope i can add more informations in the next week after using it a little bit more.

Piyama

We have been using Personizely on both our Shopify stores for months now,

and it seamlessly fits in with our aesthetic thanks to the friendly team

who went above and beyond to help us customise the design. It's so usable

and we believe has added real value to our shop. Thank you!

Greer McKendry