Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Perzonalization

AI upsell, cross-sell, related products, recommended products

Laurels Apron

Great app and design !Easy to set up and with many customization options. Fast and responsive assistance.

November 15, 2020

Paolo, great to hear that! We are happy we could assist you. Please let us know if you need any other help.

Millionaire Gear

This app is amazing, their team is great, and the way it makes my store look is wonderful. Simple as that. I've been looking for some way to display recommended products on various pages for a while now, and Personalized Recommendations is the perfect fit! The app's algorithm recommends items which are similar to what is being looked at, and many features are customizable in order to integrate in the best possible way with your store. Plus, their customer service team is excellent! They helped me set everything up just the way I like it, answered all of my questions, and were very kind and professional throughout the entire process. I am very happy that I decided to go with them for my store's needs. I definitely recommend them!

October 8, 2020

Hello Michael,
Thank you very much for this amazing review!
We are glad that we could help. Please let us know when you need support. Happy to be working with you :)

pout

Great app with fantastic customer service. The team were happy to help me with my requests for which I'm very appreciative. Also like their email to customers feature. Very useful!

September 25, 2020

Hello Gladys,

We are glad to hear that you are happy with the app and the support you received :)

Please let us know if you need any other support on the way.

Best regards,

Boho Buffalo Accessories

I have received brilliant support and a memeber of the team created a spacial customisable rule for me so I could have more autonomy using the app. It works well and i am impressed with the service I've received.

August 24, 2020

Hello Emma Jayne,
We are glad to hear that you liked the app and are happy with the support you received. Please reach out in case you have any questions.
Best,
Ilke from Customer Success

Sfera Bio Nutrition

Great app with excellent support. I needed a way to specify specific related products at a product level and this allowed me to do it. The support is also very responsive and friendly and solved my issue on first attempt.

Would recommend.

August 8, 2020

We are glad to hear that you are happy with Perzonalization :) Please let us know if you need any other support from our side.
Best regards.

Hiver, the honey beer

We are using Personalized Recommendations as our primary recommendation engine, and it has increased the number of orders with multiple products by 30% since we started using it.
There are interesting features we are still exploring for automated emails.
The Perzonalization team is super helpful and responsive, we strongly recommend them!

July 2, 2020

Hello Floriane;

Great to hear that you are happily using Perzonalization :)

Automated emails is a feature we are also excited about.

Let's keep on growing Hiver, the honey beer's sales!

Ilke from Customer Support

Woash Wellness

I was recommended this app and installed it on my loose-leaf tea website, its easy to use, test and launch. I had a few hiccups with my browser blocking the pop-up on certain pages and implementing it on all of my collection pages as it defaults to one collection page but I jumped on their customer support and had everything fixed within 24-hours. They were super helpful and now its all working smoothly!

My only recco would be for the app to support the pop-up or slide-out cart pages as those are common on peoples website and would be very beneficial to have on those. Also, during check-out to attempt a last minute up-sell.

March 26, 2020

Hello Cassandra,
Thank you for your review!
Great to hear that you are happy with the app and the support you received. We do appreciate your suggestions, which gave us a food for thought. We'll be considering those features in our product roadmap.
Cheers,
Ilke from customer success team

CALPAK

Highly recommend! Worked well for our site and overall was very pleased with the customer service- the team was quick to reply and provided detailed answers when necessary. The team was also very flexible in implementing custom edits to the product blocks, as well as setting up A/B testing.

J'riel

This app is bitter sweet! I have used a lot of similar apps and this is definitely my favourite! However, I had to un-install due to the majority of other complaints which is the pricing strategy for this app. I would prefer to have a set price and not constantly watched my views. And being charged per views isn't quite efficiently because it doesn't mean I am making enough sales and the prices based on the views isn't favourable. Please work on your pricing! I absolutely love your app, or think about other ways to set your prices for example, by focusing on sales or increase the view per package. Thanks

June 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! Your opinions mean a lot. Have you had a chance to check our new pricing? You may find it on this app listing page. I believe you’ll like this one as the pricing tiers are now quite large and you’ll not need to worry about increased recommendation views. Hope you’ll like it. Looking forward to seeing you on board!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Really nice app. Looks clean and professional, works like a charm. I just don't like how you have to pay more because you have more views (whether customers engage or not.) I don't mind paying for apps that add value to my store, but I prefer one set price so I don't have to monitor usage. Switched to another app that's $3.99/mo with no caps and more specific customization.

Previous 1 3