Personalized Recommendations

Upsell, Related Products, Product Recommendations, Cross Sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Personalized Product Recommendations

LGM Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used the 'free' Plan and was charged for the month.
Needless to say I don't use the app anymore.
When you're tricked into using something on goodwill this doesn't feel right

April 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our app has not been so good. I'll try to help you with this.
I reviewed your store's situation. Your store's usage seems to have crossed our free plan threshold which is 200 recommendation views/month. You may find more information regarding our pricing here: https://www.perzonalization.com/pricing/. For the last period, your store's recommendation views have been +2000 and that corresponded to 19.99 USD charge. Recommendation views are usually close to the pageviews number that you will see on Google Analytics. Please kindly review your store's stats on your analytics tool and if you believe there has been an error, reach us via support@perzonalization.com - we'll have our tech team investigate the situation.

Venturelite

Time spent using app 40 minutes

the customer service definitely not helpful if you were asking how to delete their code, not just simply delete from the shopify panel, that is the first thing we will do.