Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Perzonalization

AI upsell, cross-sell, related products, recommended products

Hiver, the honey beer

We are using Personalized Recommendations as our primary recommendation engine, and it has increased the number of orders with multiple products by 30% since we started using it.
There are interesting features we are still exploring for automated emails.
The Perzonalization team is super helpful and responsive, we strongly recommend them!

July 2, 2020

Hello Floriane;

Great to hear that you are happily using Perzonalization :)

Automated emails is a feature we are also excited about.

Let's keep on growing Hiver, the honey beer's sales!

Best regards
Ilke from Customer Support

Woash Wellness

I was recommended this app and installed it on my loose-leaf tea website, its easy to use, test and launch. I had a few hiccups with my browser blocking the pop-up on certain pages and implementing it on all of my collection pages as it defaults to one collection page but I jumped on their customer support and had everything fixed within 24-hours. They were super helpful and now its all working smoothly!

My only recco would be for the app to support the pop-up or slide-out cart pages as those are common on peoples website and would be very beneficial to have on those. Also, during check-out to attempt a last minute up-sell.

March 26, 2020

Hello Cassandra,
Thank you for your review!
Great to hear that you are happy with the app and the support you received. We do appreciate your suggestions, which gave us a food for thought. We'll be considering those features in our product roadmap.
Cheers,
Ilke from customer success team

CALPAK

Highly recommend! Worked well for our site and overall was very pleased with the customer service- the team was quick to reply and provided detailed answers when necessary. The team was also very flexible in implementing custom edits to the product blocks, as well as setting up A/B testing.

Roy's Boys

A great, simple to use app that automatically populates recommendation and related product widgets. The support and communication from the team is excellent. The analytics seem to be great too, so you can see the benefits of the app. My only downside is that it is expensive. We have found from our trial period that we are getting a 2.5x ROI. I am hoping to see that improve over the next few months or we may have to reconsider.

Twootie Tarte

I love this app. It helps show off recommended products and I can customize what it shows to my customers. The pricing is very fair, if you don't get much traffic it doesn't cost too much. If your website gets a lot of views then naturally it'll charge more. I always wanted a feature on my website where it suggested products and it does exactly that. The editing program is straight forward and easy to use. If I ever have any questions I know they're very responsive. Thanks for an awesome app! :)

Scarlett & Jo

A really great, moderately priced app with an excellent support team. A month in and we are really satisfied with both the results and help received when required!

SEO Watches

I love this app because it really adds a real professionalism to my store. My store is just like any other professional online store. Thank you!

Kentaur Australia

Great, affordable personalised recommendations app with the best support team! Does the job just as well as the bigger (more expensive) players.

WestDealz

i recommend this to everyone, it's amazing and easy to use. it has a good design and give my website a good look

Mayula Eco Life

Very easy to use app, looks great and what's more important: fast and very useful support by AI Personalization support team!
Thanks