Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Perzonalization

AI personalized recommendations, related products, upsells

Roy's Boys

A great, simple to use app that automatically populates recommendation and related product widgets. The support and communication from the team is excellent. The analytics seem to be great too, so you can see the benefits of the app. My only downside is that it is expensive. We have found from our trial period that we are getting a 2.5x ROI. I am hoping to see that improve over the next few months or we may have to reconsider.

Twootie Tarte

I love this app. It helps show off recommended products and I can customize what it shows to my customers. The pricing is very fair, if you don't get much traffic it doesn't cost too much. If your website gets a lot of views then naturally it'll charge more. I always wanted a feature on my website where it suggested products and it does exactly that. The editing program is straight forward and easy to use. If I ever have any questions I know they're very responsive. Thanks for an awesome app! :)

Scarlett & Jo

A really great, moderately priced app with an excellent support team. A month in and we are really satisfied with both the results and help received when required!

SEO Watches

I love this app because it really adds a real professionalism to my store. My store is just like any other professional online store. Thank you!

Kentaur Australia

Great, affordable personalised recommendations app with the best support team! Does the job just as well as the bigger (more expensive) players.

WestDealz

i recommend this to everyone, it's amazing and easy to use. it has a good design and give my website a good look

Mayula Eco Life

Very easy to use app, looks great and what's more important: fast and very useful support by AI Personalization support team!
Thanks

Postal Worker Tees

Love this app. It just worked right out of the box. No need for code fixes or css changes.. It just worked. Great app. Thanks

Rose + Canvas®

Personalization app has been great so far!! We are able to set different recommendations at various levels of the website to help the customers see more of the products they like. The support team is fast and helpful when you have questions/glitches! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to implement a personalized touch to the website.

Lifelong Wanderer

Really pleased with service. First of all I like that I can make appointment and talk with somebody in person, ask the questions straight and get guided through. Also the layout on my web was bit off. That was fixed in less than 24h. Thank you Ilke!

Previous 1