Shoppable blogs

Convert customers on your blog pages with Philyra

From $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Little Nutkins

The app is OK - but it quickly makes you go up a plan to link more products, so it gets pricey quickly.
Also it suddenly stopped working and nobody has replied to my support queries. So I'll be uninstalling it.

Global Seafoods North America

If you have blog, which need to work for you this app one of the best or single up you need. Blog pages looks better that start converting into $.

The Pursuit of Cocktails

This app is exactly what I was looking for to help me monetize my blog posts. It is super easy to use, the support team is great, and it looks seamless within my site design. I'm very happy I found this app.

August 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind review! We love how the app looks on your store and hope it'll take your conversion rates through the roof :)

PAK

Love the app, but love the support team even more. I got a little bit confused whilst setting it up, but through the support widget Ronan managed to help me solve it within 2 minutes. Definitely recommend it!

August 9, 2021

Always happy to help! Thanks for your cooperation :)

Possen

The app is fantastic!! I’ve long been searching for a way to enable conversions on my blogs because I was sick of customers always navigating away by clicking on the hyperlinks, this app killed it :D

August 9, 2021

Thanks a lot! We're happy to see how excited you are about Philyra :)

Happy Naps

The app is perfect if you write blog posts regularly. I'm using it now for a couple of days and it seems that way more users are buying products from my blogs. I had one question for the support team: they were very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended.