Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

TETODA

I thought it's free and chose the free plan to give it a try. End up a $3.55 one time charge. Still a good price, easy to use. Not much difference to me though. Maybe slightly changes that I can't even tell. It depends. But I really didn't understand the free plan becomes a charge. As a beginner, I need to be aware of the "free" in the future.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

As listed in our description, the first 50 images are free for anyone who uses the app. We would LOVE to be able to provide you with a free app on-going however like all businesses we have costs too and processing images involves engineering/team and server costs. We have worked hard to price our app appropriately. If you have any further feedback, we would love to hear it.

Please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com and we can provide some advice on how you can improve your store and images. We are here to help!

Fineforeal

App stopped working for some reason today.
Worked perfectly since installed, can I get support on this? Thanks

Quay Books

Thank you. It did NOT work. Images in my store are still all different sizes. Your app does not work for me

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry to hear that you're having some issues. We'd love to help you get this fixed right away.

Please check the email we sent yesterday (please check your junk folder too).

Arkive Scooters

Did exactly what I needed it to do with no fuss, which is exactly what I need in an app. Would recommend.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

Echu Amore

I used this app to resize my eCommerce store and as a new business owner, this app being automated made my life so much easier.

OutLASHt® Eyelash extensions

This was an amazing experience. My load times were reduced dramatically. These guys know what they are doing. I love how all I had to do was click a few buttons.

November 26, 2019

Thank you for your review! 🥳 Glad we could help you.

Heritage Co.

So easy to use and the cohesively sized photos look fantastic on my website. Thank you so much for this valuable tool!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need help with any other image editing needs.

Paws Off

Great at resizing! Thank you for the help on my website guys! Definitely would recommend for people to install now!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review! Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

Lulu's Vinyl Boutique

This app is super simple to use and made cleaning up our website extremely easy! Just the click of a button and all of our photos were the same size!

November 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other image editing needs.

ChanteUnique

My photos were not very professional looking due to being different sizes. This app helped resize my photos!

November 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our app. If you need help with anything else, let us know!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129