Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Snowy Smile

The app is amazing, it helped me so much to check my pics and resize them properly. Use this app , enjoy!

Purlsmith

Highly recommend! Amazing time saver and my store's speed has increased so much. My store has lots of photos and I can't imagine having to resize them one at a time.

AlterDrop

I used this app to help me with strange blur effect on ma product images. Photo Resize done his job well and this issue disappeared.

CORE Landscape Products

I just ran this app for our store to resize 676 photos and I don't see any difference. I just paid for the premium version...I would rate this ap higher if it worked. Please get in touch.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for letting us know. Our support team has sent an email to you to help investigate what happened here. Please check your spam folder too.

Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you have any additional questions.

COMFORTISTIC

I try to resize my images but could not choose which one so it resized all message and still not the same size and some have some coloured backgrounds/sides. so restored my images and tried to do it in another way so 3 times. hopefully, I won't be charged extra for that as I can see at some reviews. do not pay for the app

November 26, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Our support team has sent you an email so we can help you better understand the app (and how it works). Feel free to send us an email at hello@pixc.com any time you have questions.

MIAMAX JEWELRY

It is an easy to use app but unfortunately did not work for me. I have product on white images with the same dimensions and the tool changes some to squares and left some as rectangles - product and home page looked very inconsistent after re-sizing. Glad there is an easy way to revert!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're glad that you find our app easy to use. Our support team has sent you an email to assist you with the exact type of resizing you need to make it consistent. 😊

Tot Travel Kit

The Resize app is super user-friendly. With a few clicks, our photos were updated to a professional and smooth look. Thanks!

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your review 😃 We would love to hear if you have any feature requests or suggestions!

Zazie Books

It was just a minute and all our product photos are the same size now, therefore they look much more professional than before.

November 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😊

Red Hok

EXTRAORDINARIA APLICACION!! AHORRAMOS CIENTOS DE HORAS EN CAMBIAR EL TAMAÑO DE LAS FOTOGRAFIAS! EXTREMADAMENTE RECOMENDABLE!! FELICIDADES!

November 17, 2020

Gracias por tu reseña. Estoy feliz de poder ahorrarle tiempo (disculpe mi mal español, usé Google) 😅

Luxe Foliage

Great app, I used the "free" plan which only cost me an extra $2.50 onto of the free 50 and its easily the best $2.50 I have spent, my website visually looks 10times better and much easier to navigate

November 11, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Glad we could help make your website look better!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147