Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

N-Store

Fournissez des détails sur ce que vous avez apprécié ou non dans l'utilisation de cette application. Vos commentaires peuvent aider d'autres marchands à décider d'utiliser cette application.

January 5, 2020

Merci pour les 5 etoiles. 🌟

CloSYS

This app does not explain how it works. Resized all images but changed backgrounds. I don't see a way to reverse the sizing.

Haley Rochelle

Super easy to use and took just a few minutes. It really made my site more uniformed looking. I really recommend this!

December 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and recommending us! Feel free to contact us if we can help with any other product image editing needs.

The Owl Collective

I used this app to resize all images used in our new storefront. It worked well - providing useful input as to what images required resizing and then did that work very well. We will subscribe to the monthly service, as our product photography will likely change frequently after our soft opening period.

December 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can assist you with anything else.

BCK Designs & Boutique

Terrible I have asked for customer support regarding the paid option and I have had no response. The app is not resizing and has been spinning for days to analyze. I will be cancelling and contacting my credit card to dispute payment, as app does not work as directed.

Norie Shoe Company

Very easy, option to close page and receive an update via email is a helpful tool. Can't wait to see the results.

December 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our resizing app. What did you think of the results?

We would love to know what we could do to improve. Feel free to reach out to hello@pixc.com if we can assist at all.

Boutique WOCA

Super simple yet super efficient.
Zero headache solution to images conversion/optimization/
What else ?

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please feel free let us know if we can help with anything else.

TETODA

I thought it's free and chose the free plan to give it a try. End up a $3.55 one time charge. Still a good price, easy to use. Not much difference to me though. Maybe slightly changes that I can't even tell. It depends. But I really didn't understand the free plan becomes a charge. As a beginner, I need to be aware of the "free" in the future.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

As listed in our description, the first 50 images are free for anyone who uses the app. We would LOVE to be able to provide you with a free app on-going however like all businesses we have costs too and processing images involves engineering/team and server costs. We have worked hard to price our app appropriately. If you have any further feedback, we would love to hear it.

Please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com and we can provide some advice on how you can improve your store and images. We are here to help!

Fineforeal

App stopped working for some reason today.
Worked perfectly since installed, can I get support on this? Thanks

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have reached out to you. Please check your spam folder if you haven't received the email. We would love to help you.

Quay Books

Thank you. It did NOT work. Images in my store are still all different sizes. Your app does not work for me

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry to hear that you're having some issues. We'd love to help you get this fixed right away.

Please check the email we sent yesterday (please check your junk folder too).