Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

all things tennis ltd

great time saver! a *****************************************************************************************************

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could save you time to focus on your business.

Klotz Forestry & Outdoors

Not bad so far, will see how it goes and may end up subscribing to it.... thanks. seems easy to use etc

October 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our team has reached out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

Jack Turner Watches

We used this app to get the ratios of all of our pictures looking the same. It took a couple of minutes to resize about 25 pics. I think this is an excellent must have app for any Shopify store owner!

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else or have any feature requests. 😊

The Buckhead Shopper

First time using this app. One word, 'Incredible". I highly recommend it when trying to optime your store.

October 7, 2020

Thank you 😃 We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. If we can assist with anything else, please let us know.

hip object

Awesome app and truly easy to use and versatile, free for 50 photos.
This really helped with my website speed loading.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. Glad we could help you! Reach out if you have any questions or need anything else. 😁

Thracian Bio

Great app! It really saves a lot of time! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 7, 2020

Thanks for recommending us and taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if we can help with anything else. 😊

Haarkrul

good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app

October 7, 2020

thank you thank you thank you thank you 😆

EdenBytez

i use this app to help me save lots of time and stress trying to figure out to to properly resize my picture so it could look professional on my website. thank you for making this app so easy

September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.
And so glad to hear that we could save you time in your business. That's what we are here for. Feel free to reach out if you have any other feature requests! 😊

The Fox and The Mermaid

this app was quick and super helpful and free. very happy. I haven't tried the paid version yet but I probably will.

September 27, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could be helpful. Please reach out if you need anything at all. 😀

oncnaturalcolors.co.uk

Tried and tested. Does exactly what is says on the tin. Simple install and ease of use. This is our third website to use it. Highly recommend!

September 27, 2020

Awesome to hear you have used Photo Resize across multiple stores! If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please let us know.

And a big thank you for taking the time to review our app. We really appreciate it. 😄