Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Time & Trends

Very easily . I have used on another one of our sites and it works well. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fitleet

I was looking for something like this app to resize my images , so far this works great ,happy to find this

The Memory Seat

I used this app to resize the photos in my store, It quickly did all the work or me. Just a few minutes and it was done. Will wait to see how efficiently it works.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad to know you find it easy and fast to use. If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. 😊

Gymnasery

I watched a video on youtube about this app and they recommended it. So I tried. It works. Thanks again!

April 25, 2021

I'm happy you decided to give our photo resize app a try 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Best loots

Very quick, solved the speed to load my store, which leads to more visits and conversion. Highly recommended!

April 25, 2021

Glad you find our photo resize app easy to use and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. If you need help with anything else, please reach out.

BFF Beauty Supply Store LLC

Veryyyyyy simple to use and excellent quality work....................................................................

April 25, 2021

Glad to hear you find our photo resize app easy to use! Don't hesitate to leave us a message if you need help with anything else 😊

SB Saint Martin

This application will allow you to directly compress all the images in your shop so that it is less slow to load.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our photo resize app. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

COUTONIC

When I first purchased the app, I thought I was going to be able to resize the images to the specific size that I needed but there was no option to do so. So after I paid per image and had all my images resized I realized that there was no option to set my specific size without upgrading. So then I upgraded to the monthly subscription to be able to set my max height/width and then realized that this doesn't apply to images smaller that what I set my max width to. I really would like a refund. I was not aware of the amount of limitations that came with this app.

April 25, 2021

Hi there, I want to apologize if we didn't meet your expectation. We've sent a request for Shopify regarding your refund request. Please check your inbox folder to check our email. Thank you.

Pele Divine Homewares

It is soo useful as I am not very tech savvy and definitely dont have the time to be doing this myself. Highly recommend

April 14, 2021

Appreciate your review! Glad we're able to help you save time managing your product photos.

LA PIRI | BOUTIQUE EN LIGNE DE MAILLOTS DE BAIN SEXY FRANÇAIS |

even tho it's my first time, It was very easy to use, and it saves a lot of time, not enuff to write a 100 characters tho

April 14, 2021

I'm really glad to hear our app was able to help you save time. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153