Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

NatureCabinet

Quite convenient. Automatically analyze my photos in store and fix also them in a few seconds. Thanks for your team.

aventurina.mx

amazing app to resize and optimize! did it all by itself, cero efforts! will see how it goes but so far loved it

Kofi Kreations

I had issues with the app but pixc support was very helpful to resolve the issue. They were very fast to respond and provided excellent service.

General Gadgets

Great App. Did exactly as it said. Provided my website with a noticeable increase in speed and hopefully will satisfy my customers.

SignaReliefmexico

I use this app to resize my photos hence make my webpage faster, help a lot for the charging of my website with our customers.

Zettas Jewellery

Dishonest description- free service limited. Poor effort Shopify. Go to Microsoft Store for free app

Match Up Apparel

This app is absolutely amazing literally it made my store look even more professional. Bravo to the team that created this app.

Junebugswickedcandy

This is a great and easy app! I would definitely recommend and will use on my other websites. It has made my site look neat

American Borderz

I used this app and it works well... It does everything... recommend...... It makes the store fast..

teddy + maya

Great app. super handy and helps website to have a better speed. Love it!
Use on both my businesses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157