Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Origin Colombia

I just used this app, I do not know how people can give it 5 stars! This is a waste of money, it did nothing for my images, they are the same, no changes at all. Don't bother wasting your money, it does not work :( Very disappointed. I will remove it.

Earthen Vessel Gallery

Super fast! Saved me a lot of time. I recommend highly recommend this app to make your website look professional.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could save you time. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Bisou Boutique Store

So far so good! Just had the first 19 photos resized, all good. I cannot believe I tried to do this myself at first, such a waste of time... Thanks guys!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! Feel free to contact us if we can help with anything else ✌🏼
Stay safe.

Arko Training

I used this app, thought it would be amazing if it worked would make the job so much easier, however it only work on some others it left the same..

April 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. I believe our customer support team have been in touch with you to assist.

Bali Swimwear

Really helpful and easy to use. Took about 1min to adjust all the images I needed. Amazing app for shopify users.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help you!

ESMELL CLUB

Very good but just 50 fotos on free plan !!!!Very good but just 50 fotos on free plan !!!! Very good but just 50 fotos on free plan !!

March 25, 2020

lashfetishgear

I would like to be able to change the display picture of the ones I have re sized as well .... maybe it is already possible and I just can not find it ? ... but thanks the app is really good!!!

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have reached out via email to assist you.

Smith Shoppe

Excellent - huge time saver! Highly recommend for a more professional looking store. Smithshoppe.com

March 18, 2020

Glad we could save you time! Thanks for your review 😃

ZZZ BEARS

This was shockingly fast and easy! It worked well the first time, resizing 236 images in minutes. Everything looks great and professional. I highly recommend!

March 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! 🙏🏼 If you have suggestions or feature requests, we would love to hear them.

Beautifully Well Box

Fast to install and fast to analyse dont know if its doing any thing as yet still waiting to assess results.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We would love to be able to further help you. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132