Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

North Rustic

This app literally ruined every image on my site. I was charged 19.99 for them to just add white on the outside of the images. It does not in anyway fix anything at all. Images looked exact same, with a huge chuck of white border. Highly suggest not using this app, I have asked twice for help from developer, no response. I will be speaking with Shopify to remove the charge, I now have to go back and MANUALLY rephoto 1,205 images! To say I am ****ed is a massive understatement.

Developer will come here, make an excuse, and try to let it seem like this is less than a serious problem. My site looks like crap from using this application. I paid $19.99 to give myself more work, should have been to reduce work but no. The app just totally jacked every single image up.

You have been warned. Avoid.

October 7, 2019

Hello there,

I am very sorry to hear that the app did not work as you expected. The app does add white borders to the shorter side of your images to make them square. For most website owners, this is perfect, but it appears this does not work for you. We apologize for the trouble caused.

There is an option to restore your images. And we have reached out to you via email to help. Feel free to get in touch if you would like us to resolve this issue.

plushiepink

I used this app to tidy up my images on my website, it seems to have done a great job! Thank you very much!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would love to hear how we could do better and improve our app. Feel free to email hello@pixc.com
- Holly

CastleMania Games

I was worried but this ap only offers to change what is needed, for $15 my site looks amazing now!

July 10, 2019

Glad we could help your site look great! Feel free to reach out if you need help with any of your other photo editing needs.

Avellana Perú

Good app, help a lot :)
I recommend this............................................................

July 6, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! 😀

Adventure Trucks Store

Photo Resize by Pixc is super intuitive to do batch corrections, standardizing product images quickly ... needed this a long time ago

July 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to let us know what you may also need. We are always keen to hear from merchants like you. 😀

Phoneyy

Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much! Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much! Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else!

LoveThisHome

I used this app to resize my images from my new store. I currently had only 35 images on my site so I did not meet the threshold of 150 free images yet. $19.99 a month seems expensive but I do like the option of 0.05 per image.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. We try hard to make sure our pricing suits our customers and saves them hours in manual work.

Fishing Genius

This an easy to use app and i works very well. I hope it made my webshop faster and keep it that way

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if you need help with site speed or have any other questions.

Hollie Haus

I used this app to help me do all image square. I like how it does this replace all. keep improving.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

La Stroyale

super easy to use it, makes all your product pictures nicely consistent. I had several sized pictures and the whole page was pretty inconsistent.

July 3, 2019

Glad our app could help! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else or any other photo editing needs.