Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Luxe Statements

Just an awesome awesome application! We spent weeks trying to find a way to clean up our website pictures when we came across PIXC. We tried them out and we're very happy so far. We intend to send the balance of our pics to them shortly! Thanks again PIXC!

Http Www Wonderful Collectibles Myshopify Com

Great results with app. FYI helped increase google rating for loading speed of my mobile site.

Cammac

Oh my goodness! Seriously a life saver!

Pool Cues Specialist

excellent app, only wish it did not have to process the entire store everytime you have new images. apart from that... A+++

Hannas Sock House

This app runs a little slow, but it does make all of the pictures look the same. It did in a few minutes what it took me an hour to do! I highly recommend this app. Great time saver

Jenny Lee Fashion

Best app i have found, thank you

Fancy Backdrops

Excellent product, helped us to realign the photos on our online shop, see https://fancybackdrops.co.za/

The Woven Petal

Quick, and easy, but it would help to have a little more explanation on the initial page when it's processing. I thought it was just broken and doing nothing the first couple times I tried to use it.

Devoregroupit 3

This works very well. Surprisingly easy to use.

Enaaf Inc

It's a very useful app, free and very easy to use. I would definitely recommend this app to others.