Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Perfectpawstore

Love it !!! I am glad there are some goods thing in life for free !

Euniqueessentials

I launched my women's fashion store January 15th, 2017. I am a mother, wife, and student. I am currently in school to obtain my Bachelor's in business. Opening my own store has been a dream of mine for quite sometime and I used to believe that owning my own business was going to be next to impossible, but it's apps like this that make the process that make the process much more rewarding! This app is extremely user friendly. A plus for someone like myself who isn't very tech savvy. I know the basics and a few additional need-to-knows, but I am very much so a beginner in this industry. This app also made it possible for me to have additional time to spend with my family, do homework, or whatever various activities I wanted to do. It practically works on it's own with just a click of a few buttons. Kudos to the developers fr creating an app that actually performs just as described... that doesn't happen too often. I'm surprised an app this good isn't charging a fee ( it would certainly be worth it), but at the current time I'm glad is free because I wouldn't be able to afford such an awesome app just yet lol. I would be more than happy to when my revenues are higher. Keep up the great work!

www.euniqueessentials.com

Browse our trendy collections of popular women's clothes, fashion jewelry, and unique accessories! Free shipping on orders over $50!

Ironority

Great app, really convinent and just works

Sean Gear

Work perfectly as it's supposed to and very easy to use

Thebikedr

The app started off a tad bit underwhelming but with great support (we) meaning I figured it out as it related to our shop. We were having an image transfer issue from our POS system into Shopify and the app was not picking up the images. That's nobody;' fault, its a tech thingy - basically it works perfectly BUT once you have all your products on Shopify. They have to reside on the platfrom. Ours were still in LightSpeed and had not been 'ported' across properly. We're all good now. Thanks guys - bg

Home Gift And More

So far so good! There were a number of my images that clearly needed to be resized. This app took care of all of the photo sizing problems as far as I can see. This App is a must have!!!

Freebirdmusic

Brilliant app! Works perfectly.

www.freebirdmusic.co.uk

Get Fresh And Fruity Online

Great App, does the job properly, the first time. Thank You!

True North Trading Company

Awesome! works really well and its free !

Divineandzoe

Excellent app! Squaring images used to be costing me so much time. This app makes it so simple. Thanks guys :)