Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Glamstrapz

Perfect results and saved us so much time!! Love this App!

Julies Ah

Great app, easy to use. I only wish there was a way to only resize the images that haven't been done.
I'm just adding to my review, because I'm having trouble with a few of my pics not resizing properly.
Adding to my review again - love that you read customer reviews and actually do something about the issues. Although its rechecking all images, the app is now only resizing the images that haven't been done. Good job :)

Buyelegant Co In

I think this is a brilliant App. Please ensure you enhance the picture quality before using re-sizing to get perfect results.

Getadeal Co Za

Great app, makes my store pictures uniform across all the products. Simple, quick and easy

Ramp Champ

Photo Resize by Pixc is a must have for sites that have numerous non-square images. What previously took our VA hours in now done in seconds.

Tech Central

Excellent, excellent and excellent-www.techprogear.com loves you. It has made life easy for me every time I use it.

Privileged Boutique

Very quick process, took all pictures that were not square and resized.

Tumble Bee Clothing

fantastic really pease with the results

Prime Humidors

Saved so much time. I'm sooo happy right now!

Laboune Affaire

Love it !! Really good apps that does the job perfectly without any bugs since Im using it. Thanks to the developer team