Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Movie Tv Show Merch

Really Good App especially as its free, I have a few different products and sometimes the images didnt look right on my site after using this app, they are all the same size and it just looks cleaner - www.movietvshowmerch.com

The Big Card Company

Great app had to work hard on my pictures which where all shapes and sizes. Contacted support who replied quickly with advice also checked to see how i had got on. Found the app worked best on Goggle Chrome. Photo's are so important online.

Asylumzone

WOW! Makes your non square photos perfect and clean squares so all products look exactly the same size or formatted cleanly. Mine is taking several days to finish because it has so many photos but I can see it quietly working in the background. Get this app now since it is free and fantastic!

WWW.AsylumZone.com Costumes, Party Decorations, Accessories and so much more!

Funzone21

Truly incredible app. Does exactly what I needed. It takes your photos that are not square, sizes them perfectly into a square and ignores the ones that are already square so those do not get smaller. AMAZING!!!

www.funzone21.com Adult Erotic Sex Toys, Lubrication, and everything else you need for a sexy good time!

Indian Colors

simply amazing!! you guys saved hours of time!!

Hgmarketplace

I think this app is perfect for all e-commerce business, especially for drop shipping business. The app saves a lot of time and their CS is perfect ever !

thank you for all of you guys help.

Sweety Cats Boutique

Amazing amazing amazing! Exactly what I was looking for! Automaticaly resizes all your pictures it's free!! do anything alse while they work for you! Thank you very much! You deserve even 6 ****** ;)

Penwarden Music

I have paid money in the past to resize images in bulk to get a nice uniform page design. Nothing worked and whilst images did all appear as the same size, to achieve this the images were distorted or cropped. And I'd paid for that!

This app is an elegant and simple solution. It's in beta so don't expect it to do its magic in 5 minutes (I have over 1500 images and it took a day working in the background) but the results are fantastic. Each image is the same size regardless of whether it's portrait or landscape and no distortion has taken place.

It's simple to use, just press go and off it goes. Highly recommended.

Milkface Nursingwear Inc

Amazing app! Thank you. It works exactly as advertised (expect it to take several hours if you have a lot of pictures) and made my website look that much better!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

THANK YOU FOR CREATIN THIS APP!! I have spent so much money previously on fiver trying to get people to do exactly what this app does. it can be better, does hickup some times but for that, it's done for me already and the time saved, i give it a 7 star rating !!!!!! about time we had this app on the app store. A++!

i used this app on brooklynfixedgear.com