Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

MAGHYI

C'est conforme à la description ! Parfaite utilisation et rapide. Analyse et proposition d'image à redimensionner.

September 22, 2020

Merci merci 😀

Glizzy Glo

This app is the bomb, I wished they offered a better free plan though. I would have to research an app that has an totally free plan, as the offer that is stated isn't in my budget.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to offer everything for free. However, unfortunately, we need to charge so we can keep building solutions and products to help merchants like yourself. 😊 Feel free to reach out to our customer support team and we will see how we can further help you during this time.

Blurry Images

Honestly never seen an app like this thats so user friendly. Love to see more and i'm looking forward to the results of my store

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Feel free to email us if you have any questions or have feature requests 😀

Star Fans

makes your whole store look amazing in one click. They app does a great job in resizing the photos so that the nothing is left out

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Glad we could help you 😄

Sleeky Silk.co

This app does exactly what it says and it does it incredibly easy..I just installed, clicked and in less than 5 minutes the app did what would have taken me a hours to do. Definitely a great help. My page photos are sized perfectly..thank you!

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you. 😊

Staavias

Great app. Does what it says it does - I'm looking to increase speed for both mobile & desktop and so far seems to be working good. Would recommend.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for recommending our app! 😃

Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else or if you have any feature requests.

TCGVault

Quite useful so far, would recommend. Curious to see how useful it can be for me and my store in the future.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have had one of our team members reach out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

NuSyna Medical

I did not see a change in the photos on the website. I was expecting the photos to upload rather quickly as stated.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. We'd love to look into this for you.
Our support team has reached out. Please check your email so we can assist (sometimes the email can end up in your spam folder)

Seed to Sky Vaporizers

This was so simple to use, looks so much better for a couple clicks worth of work! while possible to do yourself, Its not nearly as easy.
Thanks

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help you.
Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 😃

t.p.p. Hair Care

Saved huge amount of time quickly and effectively. Made the entire process speedy and accurate. Highly recommended

September 3, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us! We really appreciate it. Glad we could save you time.