Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Zettas Jewellery

Dishonest description- free service limited. Poor effort Shopify. Go to Microsoft Store for free app

August 2, 2021

We aim to provide as accurate information in our listing as possible. Shopify and Shopify apps have free features and some are paid. Please reach out if you have any questions - we would be more than happy to help. 🙂

Match Up Apparel

This app is absolutely amazing literally it made my store look even more professional. Bravo to the team that created this app.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to reach out! 😊

Junebugswickedcandy

This is a great and easy app! I would definitely recommend and will use on my other websites. It has made my site look neat

August 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! Feel free to reach out if you need help with your other sites. 😊

American Borderz

I used this app and it works well... It does everything... recommend...... It makes the store fast..

August 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! Reach out if we can help with anything else 😁

teddy + maya

Great app. super handy and helps website to have a better speed. Love it!
Use on both my businesses.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for being a loyal customer! Glad we could help you with your images. Reach out if you need anything else! 😊

Lucy Joy Candle Co.

Was quick and easy resize of all my photos on my website! I would very much recommend this app if you want an easy solution.

August 2, 2021

Glad we could save you time resizing your images. Please reach out if we can assist with anything else. 🙂

OG BASIX

I used the app to help me to reduce the size of my images and help it to load faster, and it did a very good job.

August 2, 2021

Glad our app could help. Please reach out if you need help with anything else. 😊

Jitter Device

My Shopify store loaded pretty fast, but using photo resize made it much quicker. I know how much even 1 second faster load times can convert sales (by up to 15%), so I'm really happy to know I've sped up my website.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback 😊 I agree that even 1 second can make a difference to your sales conversion so I'm glad that our photo resize app can somehow help. If there's anything else you need help with, don't hesitate to reach out!

Mae and Millie - A Body Co.

The app claimed to have resized 199 images. Upon review, the images look the same. It did nothing. I want a refund. I paid for absolutely nothing.

July 19, 2021

I apologize for the bad experience on our app. I just coordinated this with our customer success team and I was informed that they have reached out to you and have already started to investigate your concern. Please check your email inbox or spam folder.

Chef May Shop

I like the app and it is really helpful to speed up your site I like the app and it is really helpful to speed up your site

July 11, 2021

Thanks for your review 😊 I'm happy to hear you find our photo resize app helpful. If you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to contact us.