Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

R A Best Of The Best

I:m new with this app. It seems to be doing as it stated!

March 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would love to be able to help you. Feel free to email hello@pixc.com

Bijoux1

Works well ! I could resize all my images and my shop looks better.
But the problem is each time you add a product the plugin will analyze the whole shop again and it can take hours or days if you have a lot of pictures.

March 26, 2019

Apologies for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I’m sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the app’s performance. But I’m happy to let you know that we have released an updated version of the app and it’s now a lot faster. Feel free to give it another try.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions or if you have feature suggestions. (hello@pixc.com)

Connorkapoor

worked well, missed a few a photos though

March 26, 2019

Sorry for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry to hear that the Photo Resize app did not quite work as expected.

However, since the time you left the review, we have made developments to the app to improve it. We would love for you to try it again.

Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you have any questions or if you need any help.

Thegamesteward

not sure yet - seems like it hasn't finished

March 26, 2019

Sorry for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry to see that you have uninstalled the app. We've made some improvements since then and would love for you to try the app again.

Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance.

2 Next