Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Whack Shack SA

so easy to use, quick instructions, and quick work well done. I will recommend this to any online shop owner

June 9, 2020

Thank you for recommending our app and for taking the time to review it. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know. We are always keen to hear any feature requests you have. 😊

True needs

great Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

African Chow

easy to use, I just sat back and let the app do all the work. I had a lot of images that were different sizes and they helped me resize everything. I enjoyed the app and will continue to use it. only thing is I wish it was free but paying 3 dollars something is not a bad investment.

June 7, 2020

Thank you for the review. Glad it could help you and hope it saved you lots of time. 😀

PaChihera Store

Does what it says on the tin. I was able to get images resized and it saved me a tonne of time. Recommended for those with shopify stores.

June 7, 2020

Thanks for recommending our app 😃

Fitness Knights

I used this app to resize my photos on product and store, it really helped me out store looks better images were weird before much better now.

Glad we could help. Thanks for your review! 😀

Mega Trade Rite

I used this App to resize the images on my site.....I dont quite see the difference but I'll refresh and keep checking. Let me hope the images will look better, mainly same sizing!

June 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have reached out via email to assist you with resizing. We'd be happy to help you get the results that you want.

Beauabea

I used this app to help me to resize images for my site it was a brilliant help and saved a lot of time as I am doing the site myself. Luckily it all came up quickly in a search engine Thanks

June 5, 2020

Glad our app could help you save time! Reach out if you need help with anything else. Thanks for your review 😃

Honeybee Bombs

Quick and easy app to use. Simply installed it, followed the simple guide and all done. Thank you Picx

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Reach out if we can help with anything else!

The Panic Room Online

Excellent and easy to use service, would highly recommend people use this to make all images look just right on their site.

June 5, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us! 😀

Monty's Dog Store

Great app did what I wanted. I was having problems getting the landing page image to fit on the desktop and mobile. I would use this app again.

May 29, 2020