Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The La'Pataris Hair and Lash Co

I used this to help me resize my photos on my website. It was really easy to use. I would recommend using this app to decrease the size of your images.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for leaving the review 😊 Happy to hear you find it easy to use. If you need help with anything else, feel free to message us.

THE COOL WINE STORE

So fast and easy to use. It saved me lots of time re-sizing my photos so that they are all the same. Now they look great.

August 2, 2021

I'm really glad our photo resize app was able to help and save you time! 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Sierra Mar

Very good and very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to resize their images to a uniform size on their site.

August 2, 2021

So happy to hear you found the app useful. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😊

OOZA Jewelry

The app's team is very helpful. I was confused how to use the app and they contacted me to explain and guide.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I have asked the team to check what went wrong. Unfortunately, we didn't find images resized under your account. We have reached out to you to better assist you.

KKWOKUSA

good
this app is very useful I use it in all my stores, and it is really useful
I have many stores which use this app to help resize the photos and then these photos are very clear and beautiful

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad to hear that you have used it on multiple stores! If we can help with anything else, please let us know. 😊

NatureCabinet

Quite convenient. Automatically analyze my photos in store and fix also them in a few seconds. Thanks for your team.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😁

aventurina.mx

amazing app to resize and optimize! did it all by itself, cero efforts! will see how it goes but so far loved it

Thanks for your review! 🤩

Kofi Kreations

I had issues with the app but pixc support was very helpful to resolve the issue. They were very fast to respond and provided excellent service.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear that we could help you resolve the issue. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. 😊

General Gadgets

Great App. Did exactly as it said. Provided my website with a noticeable increase in speed and hopefully will satisfy my customers.

August 2, 2021

Glad our app could help with your site speed. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! 😊 Reach out if you need help with anything else.

SignaReliefmexico

I use this app to resize my photos hence make my webpage faster, help a lot for the charging of my website with our customers.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad the app was helpful. Please reach out if you need anything else! 😀