Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The Robbins Nest By Liz

you have to download all your photos which takes about 20 mins... At the end of the download it says we found X amount of photos that are not square and its going to be X amount to do it. I passed. Waste of time in my opinion,

March 6, 2019

Hi Liz,

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our app. As the founder, I would personally love to hear what you would like the app to do.

The first 150 images are free to resize and $0.05/image or $19.99/month. We work on pricing our app to be reasonable for our customers so we can employ the software developers to continually improve our technology and create a better experience.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email us at hello@pixc.com

Online Dicks

Ask for help since I have thousands of pictures to update and this service take forever. Found 20000 images and has been running for two weeks and not even half way done! Never heard a work from customer service.....

After a few weeks using this I have determined that not only is the app absolutely horrible but the customer service is not much better! I have 40000 images that need processed and its been running for weeks! Run away Fast!

Cuter Than You

Here is the most valuable review you can read about this application:

Download Bulk Edit Image... Save yourself $20 a month and get, no exaggeration, an app that performs this feature a million times better. You can schedule it to occur daily at whatever time you want and best of all its FREE! You're allowed one scheduled task before having to upgrade. If you want more it begins at $9.99 for 5 different scheduled task. Photo Resize does not have those features or any of the various others that Bulk Edit Image offers. You have to manually scan and square with Photo Resize and the more products your store has the longer the scan. Let me tell you, I used Photo Resize for a month and thought it was great until I ran into Bulk Edit Image. I am disgusted at having paid $20 for this. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Christovart

For some reason it doesn't work...

March 26, 2019

We reached out to you after you left the review, hoping that we could help you resolve the issue, but we didn't hear back.

I see that you have uninstalled the app. If you give the app another try, we're more than happy to help and make it work.

Please reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you need any help.

Modified Truth

The app worked so well until now. The app is not working the support is referring me to go through the shopify support site??? not good, as my site showing new product pictures with different dimensions and thats have to be fixed asap. I feel sorry for the customers who paid for the monthly fee.

March 26, 2019

Apologies for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry the app stopped working for you. We reached out to you via email, but it appears the issue was not fixed.

As the app is still installed, we'd very much like to fix the issue for you.

Please email us at hello@pixc.com so we can assist you.

Vintagepillowsstore

TERRIBLE!!!! Ask for help since I have thousands of pictures to update and this service take forever. Found 20000 images and has been running for five days and not even half way done! Never heard a work from customer service.....
Customer service just saying wait.They didnt make anything.

March 26, 2019

We're sorry for the technical issues and for the inconvenience we caused you.

We did reach out and I understand that we were able to fix your images by manually resizing them.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with going forward.

We are always striving to improve our customer support and technology for our merchants.

Midtechknives

This used to be such a great app, but sadly over time it has gotten much worse and now, with the newest update, you can not even square images anymore.

March 6, 2019

I'm sorry that you didn't have a great experience with our app. We didn't realize how many stores would use our app and were overloaded with millions of images. This is not an excuse but the good news is that as of February we have made a lot of updates and the app should be running a lot faster.

Please feel free to email me (Holly) or our customer service team so we can assist you. As the founder, I care deeply about our customers and making sure we build apps that help your business. hello@pixc.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

LRD Security

I may be doing something incorrect, but the images aren't being resized... It took a while to check the images, I got a 404 page when I tried to pay for the image resizing, not sure I can recommend this app...

March 26, 2019

I'm very sorry that the app did not work for you. We reached out to you when you left this review so that we could assist you, but we didn't hear back.

If you decide to try the app again, please reach out to us at hello@pixc.com so we can assist you. We would love to help!

bromeliadparadise

This would only be worth anything if you had product images on plain white backgrounds, as all it does is add a white background around the your image.

Not sure how this was rated so high, but don't think that this will resize or crop your images, that's not what it does.

October 22, 2019

Hi there - unfortunately when you wrote this review Shopify did not have the feature for us to reply.

We add white space so we don't crop anything out of the image. Our app resizes product images to be square so everything sits align as this is a major problem for merchants.

We are working on a smart cropping tool. And will be in touch when we have this.

Money Over Love

Thumbs Down, I sell art and this app cuts the frames off my framed art pieces, I ran 500 images thru it and it messed most of them up. It cut the Frames off so the customer cant see what the frames look like.