Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The Khalyat Shop

Solid App. It was rather helpful, and it did the job right. I am unhappy with how few images I was able to resize for free, but it's worth the payment for people with a lot of different products and inventory to look professional.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to provide you with more free images however unfortunately it does cost us to process and store every single image. I hope we managed to save you time that you can spend on other parts of your business.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reach out. 😊

RV Livin' Apparel

I had 191 images to resize and this app did it fast and easy. I without a doubt I will pay the nickel for each of the remaining 30 and future posts. Also had an issue with it loading. They fixed it right away.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you 😊

Kimonojaponais

super!! fast and handsome result, really like the app, it will surely help to grow the sales! I recommend

May 9, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommending our app 😁

Reflective Beauty Co.

I used this app to help me resize my photos on my site. Was so handy as I don't have the time to do it manually

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad you don't have to spend time manually editing your images. 🎉

Wuvums

The app picked 109 pictures to resize, but I do not see anything changed and I took a screen shot of my collections, which are all different sizes. I paid $2.95 for what???

May 8, 2020

Thank you for reaching out about this. Our support team has sent you an email to assist you with resizing.

Eventyrhund

I am amazed. To start with I didn't think it had worked because the images didn't seem to be different on the preview, but I went ahead anyway and holy moly it resized 300 images in seconds. Now everything lines up on the collection pages. I thought I was going to have to pull an all-nighter to fix this manually! Thank you!

May 7, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! Glad you don’t have to pull an all-nighter! 😁 Reach out if we can help with anything else. We are always looking for suggestions and feature requests.

lnoiresilk

This app is amazing ! I’m not really tech savvy so using this app really was really helpful .Overall satisfied

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. 😀 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

America's Game Store

Effortless and does an amazing job! The free trial only handles 50 pictures, but the full version is well worth the cost as it saves vastly more work hours trying to fix pictures by hand!

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you hours of time! 😀

Kit Carson Accessories

The easiest app I have ever found to use. Does a great job. Our website is already noticeable faster

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad our app could help! 😀

BeSpartanFit

Did an amazing job at what I needed. Definitely glad I tried it before any other resize app. Will continue to use :)

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. Glad you tried us too! If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please let us know. 😊