Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The Hodling Company

Quick and easy and optimized without thinking about it! Thank you for the free plan to try it out. ty!

June 9, 2021

Thank you also for your review 😊 We built this app to make sure it's hassle free and fast for our users. Please reach out if you have any questions or recommendations about our app. We love to hear from our users.

Drink2Shrink Pounds Community

it was a quick and easy process. i don't have many photos, but i want my website to perform at its best. thanks!

May 30, 2021

Thanks for your review! 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Cooking Gadgets and Beyond

Used this app several times for photo resizing. Definitely plan on using the app again in the future when needed.

May 25, 2021

I appreciate taking the time to leave a review. Please reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Bodhi Play Couch

this app is great and i have used it lots, recommend it for everyone, love love wonderful app thanks so much

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback on our photo resize app! If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

SCRATCHS CO

love was a really good idea to find this it is amaing website to help etrepreneur .............................................................

May 25, 2021

I appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you need help with anything.

Reflex Fight Wear

Really helps me with my image sizes I think all shopify stores should use it.
I rate the app 5 stars

May 25, 2021

I appreciate your review on our app! We also think all Shopify store should use our photo resize app 😊 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

Wild Daisy UK

so far so good, i have not really had a chance to use it yet however it seems to be doing its thing, it went through my site and resized all the images for me

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you're finding our photo resize app useful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

stefanromeoprints

This app is a real-time saver and does wonder to simultaneously size all images. Yes this app is definitely worth having in your collection if you have many products selling.

May 25, 2021

I'm happy to hear our photo resize app was able to help you save time! We're open to hear your feedback on how else we can make the app better.

Avenice Collections

Looks quite good on the free option. Will see how better the paid option works. I'm also not sure if the free option can go over 50 images.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Shopify app. We reached out to you to check if you need any other assistance.

Vault Nutraceuticals

I had spent way too much time in the past resizing images and re-uploading them for use in my store. Photo Resize COMPLETELY eliminates all of that tedious manual work, so you can focus on the activities that actually move the needle!

May 25, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review 😊 I'm glad our photo resize app was able to help you save time, as that's what we built the app for! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with.