Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

KIRANA STORE

works like a charm perfect when you import from from other carts etc , highly recomended and easy to use

April 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Reach out if we can help with anything else!

The Yarra Valley Milkman

This app saved me hours upon hours. All my images are uniform and look great!! I was surprised how automated it was. Fantastic!!!!

April 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that we save you hours. It’s the exact reason we build this image resizing app.

Reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

TheLocalswpg

Great app! Easy to use. Saved me a ton of time as i have 50 different vendors in my locals marketplace. Thank you!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Glad we could save you time. Feel free to send any other suggestions for things you want to automate our way!

Home on the Swan

At homeontheswan.com we use Photo Resize to tidy up our collection images. It's working perfectly and automated a laborious task.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review! We love hearing that we automated a laborious task for you! 😁 That’s why we built Pixc!

Reach out if there is anything else you would like to automate or if you have suggestions.

VIDONA

Amazing app, i really don't know how i managed to do without it for so long, it analyzes all the images in the store and selects the ones that it thinks would look better if resized. Fixed my huge problem with wrongly aligned images in product reccomendations. RECCOMENDED!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for recommending our app and taking the time to write a review. If we can help with anything else please let us know. 😃

NoshMark

Great app did exactly as advertized, free plan available too! would recomment to anyone needing to resize their images en masse

April 10, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Brooklyn Projects

Just bought the premium and had it running doing its job.. so i thought... the same pics that were not size correctly were ... shocking.. still not sized ??!!!??
and this is the PAID version. I emailed twice still havent heard back. Going to have to resize manually. I wish this app would be more specific in what it can do and not do... buyer beware. Stick w free plan. The same results as paid.

April 8, 2020

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. We did email you this morning. Could you please have a look to see if our email went to your spam folder?

We would love to be able to assist you.

Foodin Market

This apps make mish mash with my photo. I wrote to support but no answer. I try to restore images, but restore nothing. Uf...

April 8, 2020

Apologies for the problems you have had. We have sent an email. It seems to be a theme issue however our team will help you fix it as soon as possible.

Just Jill Plus

I don't know why the professional pictures were not enlarged. They have a white border around them. I wanted larger pictures the same size.

The Styled Boutique

Love this app. The process was super fast, and made a huge difference! Plus, it did everything for me. I’m all I’m if it helps save me some time.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could make a difference to your store and save you time. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.