Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Proj3ckrt

Fast, Quick, Simple dd not have any Issues when using this application will definitely recommend it

May 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 😊 and glad to hear you'll recommend our photo resize app. If there's anything we can help with, don't hesitate to contact us!

The Draft Stop

Very helpful! Instead of looking for a theme that has these features built in, I used this for my free theme and it worked like a charm!

May 17, 2021

Appreciate taking the time to write this review 😊 Happy to hear you find it helpful. We're always looking for feedback so if you have any, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Rosemary Natural Beauty

I used this app to help me do my resizes this was very helpful. my life very easy to do other things I wanted to do

May 11, 2021

Our goal is to make merchants lives easier! Glad you find our photo resize app easy to use and helpful. 😊

Tecni Shopping

Vi reviews muy positivas en internet sobre esta app, me parece muy bien, la comienzo a probar y ya estoy seguro que va a optimizar nuestra tienda

May 11, 2021

¡Gracias por tu reseña! 😊 Espero que podamos ayudar a su tienda. ¡No dude en enviarnos un mensaje si necesita ayuda con algo!

Time & Trends

Very easily . I have used on another one of our sites and it works well. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

May 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback on our photo resize app! Glad that you find it easy to use. Feel free to message us if you need help with anything else.

Fitleet

I was looking for something like this app to resize my images , so far this works great ,happy to find this

May 11, 2021

Glad you found our photo resize app! If there's anything else we can help with, please reach out.

The Memory Seat

I used this app to resize the photos in my store, It quickly did all the work or me. Just a few minutes and it was done. Will wait to see how efficiently it works.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad to know you find it easy and fast to use. If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. 😊

Gymnasery

I watched a video on youtube about this app and they recommended it. So I tried. It works. Thanks again!

April 25, 2021

I'm happy you decided to give our photo resize app a try 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Best loots

Very quick, solved the speed to load my store, which leads to more visits and conversion. Highly recommended!

April 25, 2021

Glad you find our photo resize app easy to use and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. If you need help with anything else, please reach out.

BFF Beauty Supply Store LLC

Veryyyyyy simple to use and excellent quality work....................................................................

April 25, 2021

Glad to hear you find our photo resize app easy to use! Don't hesitate to leave us a message if you need help with anything else 😊