Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

NOTO Botanics

It sadly didnt make all my images the same size ... a bit confused on how its supposed to work.. I was hoping It would clean all my product images up but didnt.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. Our team has reached out to you to assist you with your images. We'll look out for your response.

mybeauty-trends

I used it to resize a number of oversized pictures. Works good! It would have taken me much longet time to do it manually

February 16, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear our photo resize app works for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! 😊

CHHAVVI AGGARWAL

Good app for resizing and optimising website images, helps load images faster.
would definitely recommend

February 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Glad our photo resize app could help you. Reach out if you need anything else! 😊

Cheryl Renee’s Things

I used the app to help me uniform the sizes of my pictures on my website and I have to say that I am pleased with the outcome.

February 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will be in touch to see how we can further help you. 😊

Vins de Gilles

Did exactly what they promised to do! My store is now working much faster than before. Thanks and I have to add more characters to make this review count.

February 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. Glad your site speed is faster!
Reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😁

East Meets West USA

So far app works really great. I resized all the photos on my website. They all seem to be the same size as far as I can tell. Would definitely recommend.

February 6, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and recommending our app.

Let us know if we can assist with anything else! 😀

laraklass.desing

February 6, 2021

Woooo 🎉 Thanks for the review! Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Simon Says Sex

Excellent! The app is intuitive and responsive. I was able to resize 323 images in under 10 minutes.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. Glad we could help! Reach out if you need anything else. We are always here for you 😃

Discoveries Clothing

At first this app seemed great, but lately not all my photos are getting resized, and some of my earlier photos have reverted to the wrong size. Not sure how to get this fixed. I have the Pro version. I am hoping someone will help me.

January 26, 2021

Sorry that you haven't had a great experience with our app. We will be in touch to help you out asap.

Lotus Skin Australia

super easy to use and love the fact that's its free and can grow with my store as I need more photos added.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. Glad we could help.
Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😃