Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The Styled Boutique

Love this app. The process was super fast, and made a huge difference! Plus, it did everything for me. I’m all I’m if it helps save me some time.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could make a difference to your store and save you time. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Oriental2U Online Supermarket

wasnt too satisfied with the initial performace of the app, but customer support stepped in very quickly after my 2 stars review and now have solved all my problems, thanks

April 6, 2020

So happy to hear that we could solve your problems.

Thank you for taking the time to update your review. We really appreciate it.
Feel free to reach out if we can do anything else to assist.

Alero Labs Inc

Great app. Does exactly as it says it will. Tried other apps and they just didnt do as asked without a bunch of hassles.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could make it so simple for you 😀 Feel free time contact us if we can help with anything else.

Meta Chairs

It was super quick to resize the recommended photos. This helps make your store images look consistent, and keeps all of your grids and text formatting aligned.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. We are always looking to improve the app.

exclusiveport.com

I so happy I found this kickass app it just saved me so much time and struggle with or worrying about my product image size

April 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else. 😊

Jaures Clothes

do not loose your time with the photos this application is free and do the job. You have just to click in one button !

April 3, 2020

Petite Skin Co.

This is so quick! Saved me hours of resizing images! I would recommend this app especially if you aren't tech savvy!

Origin Colombia

I just used this app, I do not know how people can give it 5 stars! This is a waste of money, it did nothing for my images, they are the same, no changes at all. Don't bother wasting your money, it does not work :( Very disappointed. I will remove it.

April 2, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble resizing with our app. We've reached out to via email you so we can assist.

It looks like you have been able to resize 51 images on your website however if there are some that have not yet been resized, please let us know.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Earthen Vessel Gallery

Super fast! Saved me a lot of time. I recommend highly recommend this app to make your website look professional.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could save you time. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Bisou Boutique Store

So far so good! Just had the first 19 photos resized, all good. I cannot believe I tried to do this myself at first, such a waste of time... Thanks guys!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! Feel free to contact us if we can help with anything else ✌🏼
Stay safe.