Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

decorluxy

The app resized my 800 pictures in a minute. I really high recommend it. I am so happy it was so frustrated resize one by one. Thanks

June 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending our photo resizing app. 😃 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

JAce LeVon

I purchased a subscription to be able to select resizing options. After trying (portrait) a million times, I still saw no change. It would not resize the photos even after uninstall and reinstalling. I really, REALLY looked forward to using this app because I have so many pictures. It was a waste of my money I cannot get back and had the app for less than 2hrs. I wish it worked as stated. Please fix...

TheLuxeBoxParis

Super app, really quick and professional. Easy to install and use I recommend it truly Thank guys for this

June 21, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our app. Glad we could help! 😊

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

After installing it, you are asked to do the photo analysis. Once the analysis is completed, there are over a thousand images to be reduced. It doesn't let you choose which ones to fix. He shows you some of them and does the whole program.

After reducing them, the result does not change, a useless app that only wastes time and patience.

June 14, 2020

Hi there, we've sent you an email to help you choose the images to resize and make them square. Please check your inbox so we can assist you.

Designer Entryway

This is the first app I ever review and theres a reason why. It truly works and if I can use it anyone can use it. It is not complicated at all. We had to get the paid version since we have over 25,000 pictures but so far its worth it. The app resizing your pics makes your web pages look even and clean.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If we can help with anything else at all or if you have any feature requests, please let us know. 😀

Luxx Boutiqquee

Awesome app I was struggling to resize and this did it in one go! My website looks more organized and presentable!

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad our app could help you to resize your images and make your store look better 😊

Basketly

This app is so easy to use, I highly recommend it. It sped up my store in a matter of seconds. A must.

June 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recommending our app. If we can help with anything else, please reach out 😀

Whack Shack SA

so easy to use, quick instructions, and quick work well done. I will recommend this to any online shop owner

June 9, 2020

Thank you for recommending our app and for taking the time to review it. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know. We are always keen to hear any feature requests you have. 😊

True needs

great Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

June 7, 2020

African Chow

easy to use, I just sat back and let the app do all the work. I had a lot of images that were different sizes and they helped me resize everything. I enjoyed the app and will continue to use it. only thing is I wish it was free but paying 3 dollars something is not a bad investment.

June 7, 2020

Thank you for the review. Glad it could help you and hope it saved you lots of time. 😀