Pixc: Photo Resize , 1,960 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 4% 的评分是 1 星
2023年7月23日

It really did what it was supposed to, thats the kind of software worth paying for!

im writing this after 5 minutes, so maybe something happens in the future :D

Solar_Limburg
荷兰
2个月 人在使用应用
Pixc已回复 2023年7月31日

Thanks for taking the time to write this review 😊 and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, especially when you get to use it further.

2023年11月29日

works great, easy to use and needed in every e commerce

Zero DIY

bliblikishop
希腊
3分钟 人在使用应用
2023年5月16日

Been using this app for quite awhile and have never had any issues. The images when resized all look cohesive. Thank you Pixc.

Livingwellcandle
7个月 人在使用应用
Pixc已回复 2023年7月2日

It's good to know that you haven't encountered any issues using our app. We'll continue to bring value to merchants, such as yourself. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback! 😊

2023年3月25日

I really liked it, made my page look more professional. It was also free which was very nice. I reccomend anyone to use it.

Greatsalesco
6个月 人在使用应用
Pixc已回复 2023年7月2日

Thank you for you review 😊 I'm really glad that we're able to help your online store look more professional.

2023年9月25日

ultimate tool!

ai-solar.pl
波兰
4个月 人在使用应用
2023年4月27日

Finally an app that performs EXACTLY what it advertises. After many failed apps Pixc worked perfect in resizing store photos. Best resizing pic app!

cancunfc
7个月 人在使用应用
Pixc已回复 2023年7月2日

Thank you for your lovely feedback 🤩 I'm really glad you find our Photo Resize app useful.

2023年10月15日