Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Coffee & Jesus

ThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanks

Perfect Pacifier

I have been having a difficult time figuring out how to resize all my images to one uniform size. This app made things so much easier

May 24, 2020

Glad we could make things easier for you! Thank you for taking the time to review our app 😃

House of Dad LLC

The app was a huge time saver, allowing me to resize photos in bulk. Would definitely recommend using it.

May 24, 2020

So happy to hear that we saved you time. Thank you for recommending our app! 😁

RV Livin' Apparel

I had 191 images to resize and this app did it fast and easy. I without a doubt I will pay the nickel for each of the remaining 30 and future posts. Also had an issue with it loading. They fixed it right away.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you 😊

Kimonojaponais

super!! fast and handsome result, really like the app, it will surely help to grow the sales! I recommend

May 9, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommending our app 😁

Reflective Beauty Co.

I used this app to help me resize my photos on my site. Was so handy as I don't have the time to do it manually

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad you don't have to spend time manually editing your images. 🎉

Eventyrhund

I am amazed. To start with I didn't think it had worked because the images didn't seem to be different on the preview, but I went ahead anyway and holy moly it resized 300 images in seconds. Now everything lines up on the collection pages. I thought I was going to have to pull an all-nighter to fix this manually! Thank you!

May 7, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! Glad you don’t have to pull an all-nighter! 😁 Reach out if we can help with anything else. We are always looking for suggestions and feature requests.

lnoiresilk

This app is amazing ! I’m not really tech savvy so using this app really was really helpful .Overall satisfied

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. 😀 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

America's Game Store

Effortless and does an amazing job! The free trial only handles 50 pictures, but the full version is well worth the cost as it saves vastly more work hours trying to fix pictures by hand!

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you hours of time! 😀

Kit Carson Accessories

The easiest app I have ever found to use. Does a great job. Our website is already noticeable faster

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad our app could help! 😀