Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Origin Colombia

I just used this app, I do not know how people can give it 5 stars! This is a waste of money, it did nothing for my images, they are the same, no changes at all. Don't bother wasting your money, it does not work :( Very disappointed. I will remove it.

April 2, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble resizing with our app. We've reached out to via email you so we can assist.

It looks like you have been able to resize 51 images on your website however if there are some that have not yet been resized, please let us know.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cacio Pepe Meals

This app is an absolute joke. It does nothing at all other than taking your money. Does not change the size of your pictures on your website. Customer service is less than helpful, just asks you to resize more images (spend more money) to get it to work. Don't waste your time.

February 5, 2020

We're sorry for the inconvenience but we do appreciate your review. We replied a few hours ago to the Shopify support ticket that was initiated earlier. Please check your spam folder if you haven't received the email. We would love to help you.

quimstake

UPDATE NO REPLY AND NO ANSWER, THESE ARE LIES.... PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK!!! I AM GOING TO CHARGE BACK THE CARD I USED TO PAY FOR THIS GARBAGE AND RAISE CONCERN WITH SHOPIFY ADMIN.

What a garbage, does not do what it supposed to do! I have 30K images and I wanted an app to make images look same size in the collection and normal size in the product page. Well this piece of garbage promises to do that, but nothing is getting changed and all images look different. Piece of sh****

January 29, 2020

Thank you for getting in touch. We ran the app for you however it looks like you have closed your Shopify store and account.

So, unfortunately, even though we resized over 19,000 photos for you the process stops if you close your store.

We’re sorry you have had a bad experience.

CloSYS

This app does not explain how it works. Resized all images but changed backgrounds. I don't see a way to reverse the sizing.

Quay Books

Thank you. It did NOT work. Images in my store are still all different sizes. Your app does not work for me

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry to hear that you're having some issues. We'd love to help you get this fixed right away.

Please check the email we sent yesterday (please check your junk folder too).

NettysGlitz

I’m so confused! Why are all my pictures blurry??? No option to revert the sizing!! I sent an email. Please visit www.nettysglitz.com to see the rubbish I paid for! I would like a refund!! This would loose me customers! I’m livid!

November 24, 2019

Hi there,

We have been in touch. Please check your email as we would love to assist you in fixing the issue you have.

Mäele

Downloaded the app and all I got was a white boarder around my images. Tried to restore and then delete app - now my product pictures is a mess. No response from customer service and I don't know how to solve this.... Terrible.

November 21, 2019

Hi there,

After reviewing your concern, we have found that the images have been properly restored. We have sent you emails to coordinate the issue and make sure the matter has been resolved.

Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you. We're here to help!

Thank you.

Bath Parlor

Trash design. Horribly confusing UI. Three different items on one image that conflict with each other. A checkmark, and X, and then another thing that says your image is square? Chinglish programming at its worst.

October 11, 2019

Hi there, I wanted to update you that we have released our brand new app UX and UI using Shopify Polaris. We would love you to give it a try.

We are here to help.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

Sorry that you didn’t enjoy the experience. As the founder, I strive to make good products for merchants and while I know the design isn’t great. I’m excited to tell you (you’re the first) that we have a brand new design coming in two weeks which follows the UI and UX guidelines from Shopify Polaris. It will look and feel like the Shopify dashboard.

In the meantime, if we can help you resize your photos, please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com and if you have any other feedback, do let me know. I’m here to listen.

Have a great weekend,
Holly

Green Box Jewellers

it didnt make my photots all the same size :/

September 18, 2019

Thanks for your review.

I wanted to update you and let you know that we have updated our UI/UX for the app. We would love you to give it another try. If you have any issues, please let us know.

North Rustic

This app literally ruined every image on my site. I was charged 19.99 for them to just add white on the outside of the images. It does not in anyway fix anything at all. Images looked exact same, with a huge chuck of white border. Highly suggest not using this app, I have asked twice for help from developer, no response. I will be speaking with Shopify to remove the charge, I now have to go back and MANUALLY rephoto 1,205 images! To say I am ****ed is a massive understatement.

Developer will come here, make an excuse, and try to let it seem like this is less than a serious problem. My site looks like crap from using this application. I paid $19.99 to give myself more work, should have been to reduce work but no. The app just totally jacked every single image up.

You have been warned. Avoid.

October 7, 2019

Hello there,

I am very sorry to hear that the app did not work as you expected. The app does add white borders to the shorter side of your images to make them square. For most website owners, this is perfect, but it appears this does not work for you. We apologize for the trouble caused.

There is an option to restore your images. And we have reached out to you via email to help. Feel free to get in touch if you would like us to resolve this issue.