Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 22 hours

After installing it, you are asked to do the photo analysis. Once the analysis is completed, there are over a thousand images to be reduced. It doesn't let you choose which ones to fix. He shows you some of them and does the whole program.

After reducing them, the result does not change, a useless app that only wastes time and patience.

June 14, 2020

Hi there, we've sent you an email to help you choose the images to resize and make them square. Please check your inbox so we can assist you.

PurpleGems

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Very disappointing, it didn't give me option to define my re-size. Plus how could you not include more image gallery in your app description.

May 26, 2020

Hi there,
We've reached out to you via email to address your concern. Please check your inbox so we can assist you further.

Brooklyn Projects

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just bought the premium and had it running doing its job.. so i thought... the same pics that were not size correctly were ... shocking.. still not sized ??!!!??
and this is the PAID version. I emailed twice still havent heard back. Going to have to resize manually. I wish this app would be more specific in what it can do and not do... buyer beware. Stick w free plan. The same results as paid.

April 8, 2020

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. We did email you this morning. Could you please have a look to see if our email went to your spam folder?

We would love to be able to assist you.

Foodin Market

Location Czechia

This apps make mish mash with my photo. I wrote to support but no answer. I try to restore images, but restore nothing. Uf...

April 8, 2020

Apologies for the problems you have had. We have sent an email. It seems to be a theme issue however our team will help you fix it as soon as possible.

Origin Colombia

I just used this app, I do not know how people can give it 5 stars! This is a waste of money, it did nothing for my images, they are the same, no changes at all. Don't bother wasting your money, it does not work :( Very disappointed. I will remove it.

April 2, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble resizing with our app. We've reached out to via email you so we can assist.

It looks like you have been able to resize 51 images on your website however if there are some that have not yet been resized, please let us know.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cacio Pepe Meals

This app is an absolute joke. It does nothing at all other than taking your money. Does not change the size of your pictures on your website. Customer service is less than helpful, just asks you to resize more images (spend more money) to get it to work. Don't waste your time.

February 5, 2020

We're sorry for the inconvenience but we do appreciate your review. We replied a few hours ago to the Shopify support ticket that was initiated earlier. Please check your spam folder if you haven't received the email. We would love to help you.

quimstake

Time spent using app 1 day

UPDATE NO REPLY AND NO ANSWER, THESE ARE LIES.... PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK!!! I AM GOING TO CHARGE BACK THE CARD I USED TO PAY FOR THIS GARBAGE AND RAISE CONCERN WITH SHOPIFY ADMIN.

What a garbage, does not do what it supposed to do! I have 30K images and I wanted an app to make images look same size in the collection and normal size in the product page. Well this piece of garbage promises to do that, but nothing is getting changed and all images look different. Piece of sh****

January 29, 2020

Thank you for getting in touch. We ran the app for you however it looks like you have closed your Shopify store and account.

So, unfortunately, even though we resized over 19,000 photos for you the process stops if you close your store.

We’re sorry you have had a bad experience.

CloSYS

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This app does not explain how it works. Resized all images but changed backgrounds. I don't see a way to reverse the sizing.

Quay Books

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Thank you. It did NOT work. Images in my store are still all different sizes. Your app does not work for me

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry to hear that you're having some issues. We'd love to help you get this fixed right away.

Please check the email we sent yesterday (please check your junk folder too).

NettysGlitz

I’m so confused! Why are all my pictures blurry??? No option to revert the sizing!! I sent an email. Please visit www.nettysglitz.com to see the rubbish I paid for! I would like a refund!! This would loose me customers! I’m livid!

November 24, 2019

Hi there,

We have been in touch. Please check your email as we would love to assist you in fixing the issue you have.