Pixc: Photo Resize

Pixc: Photo Resize

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 28, 2020

So far I am not to impressed with this app. My photos are not all the same size. I don't understand what I paid for, because it did not do the job it was suppose to do.

Pink Paparatzi
Time spent using app: 5 days
Pixc replied August 30, 2020

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry you have had a poor experience. I believe our team has been in contact with you and is handling your concern. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Edited July 9, 2020

Very bad support! The app worked but for the past 2 days when i tried to use it, the images did not get resized and i got charged for it. When i contacted support, this person called Jessie saw my messages and respond like 2 to 3 times then after that radio silence.

So now i am stuck with charged bills for app not work, bad support from the developer and my store in a complete mess because of the app not working!

And to add on, this is a VERY EXPENSIVE app to use, it says that it charges $0.05 per image to resize and this number goes up really really fast and i got a feeling the charges are not accurate, as sometimes i felt that i got charged more. The charges adds up very fast if you have a lot of images to upload.

I would strongly suggest other app which is much cheaper!

Zettai Hobby
Singapore
Time spent using app: 19 days
Pixc replied July 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with our app and our support.

We had recently made some changes to our support team as we grow and it has affected our response time. We have noted this so we can improve our processes for you.

As for the charges, we have been told that Shopify has completed the refund. I believe Jessie coordinated this with you. We have also cc'd you to the email thread with Shopify support so you can receive their reply immediately.

We always work hard to improve our apps and our processes to provide a better experience for our customers. Again, we're sorry about the bad experience you had with our app. We'll take this as constructive feedback to make our app and processes better.

Please email us if we can assist with anything else.

June 30, 2020

The app is not the Resize. You photo will remain the same size. They just add white border on the existing picture. If your website background is white, the same as the border color they added, the pictures will still look in different shape. If you choose a different color border, the pictures look even odd. If you are looking to make the listing pictures the same size, look for other app or do it manually by yourself.

TucsonTeepee
Time spent using app: 4 days
Pixc replied July 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sent you an email to try and help you resize your images. We'll look out for your response.

June 30, 2020

I payed for the pro plan (1000 images).
Everytime i want to resize the images (600 images) they want more money! 34$ . The app itself says 0 of 1000 images remaining! I mean i payed 19$ for the pro plan!!!!

The Watcher
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pixc replied July 1, 2020

Hi there,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking, it looks like you've used up the 1,000 images that come with the $19 plan, so the app is offering to resize the excess images at $0.05 per image. We'd love to see what other options we can offer you. We've sent a message to your account email for further assistance.

June 27, 2020

This application doesn't work correctly, even if you choose to resize some photos, it will resize everything, it finishes all my credits without even resizing all of them

PUREIVA
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 5 months
Pixc replied June 30, 2020

Sorry to hear the app isn’t working for you. We have reached out via email to help. We would love to show you how to get the best results.

June 12, 2020

After installing it, you are asked to do the photo analysis. Once the analysis is completed, there are over a thousand images to be reduced. It doesn't let you choose which ones to fix. He shows you some of them and does the whole program.

After reducing them, the result does not change, a useless app that only wastes time and patience.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists
Italy
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Pixc replied June 14, 2020

Hi there, we've sent you an email to help you choose the images to resize and make them square. Please check your inbox so we can assist you.

Edited May 26, 2020

Very disappointing, it didn't give me option to define my re-size. Plus how could you not include more image gallery in your app description.

PurpleGems
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Pixc replied May 26, 2020

Hi there,
We've reached out to you via email to address your concern. Please check your inbox so we can assist you further.

April 8, 2020

Just bought the premium and had it running doing its job.. so i thought... the same pics that were not size correctly were ... shocking.. still not sized ??!!!??
and this is the PAID version. I emailed twice still havent heard back. Going to have to resize manually. I wish this app would be more specific in what it can do and not do... buyer beware. Stick w free plan. The same results as paid.

Brooklyn Projects
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pixc replied April 8, 2020

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. We did email you this morning. Could you please have a look to see if our email went to your spam folder?

We would love to be able to assist you.

April 7, 2020

This apps make mish mash with my photo. I wrote to support but no answer. I try to restore images, but restore nothing. Uf...

Foodin Market
Czechia
Time spent using app: 11 days
Pixc replied April 8, 2020

Apologies for the problems you have had. We have sent an email. It seems to be a theme issue however our team will help you fix it as soon as possible.

April 1, 2020

I just used this app, I do not know how people can give it 5 stars! This is a waste of money, it did nothing for my images, they are the same, no changes at all. Don't bother wasting your money, it does not work :( Very disappointed. I will remove it.

Origin Colombia
Time spent using app: 15 days
Pixc replied April 2, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble resizing with our app. We've reached out to via email you so we can assist.

It looks like you have been able to resize 51 images on your website however if there are some that have not yet been resized, please let us know.

We look forward to hearing from you.