Photo Resize

Photo Resize | Reviews

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

bromeliadparadise

This would only be worth anything if you had product images on plain white backgrounds, as all it does is add a white background around the your image.

Not sure how this was rated so high, but don't think that this will resize or crop your images, that's not what it does.

October 22, 2019

Hi there - unfortunately when you wrote this review Shopify did not have the feature for us to reply.

We add white space so we don't crop anything out of the image. Our app resizes product images to be square so everything sits align as this is a major problem for merchants.

We are working on a smart cropping tool. And will be in touch when we have this.

Money Over Love

Thumbs Down, I sell art and this app cuts the frames off my framed art pieces, I ran 500 images thru it and it messed most of them up. It cut the Frames off so the customer cant see what the frames look like.

Fizzyhorse Shop

Grosse merde qui analyse et ne fait rien ... Juste faire perdre notre temps à FUIR !!!!

Mai Concept Store

ça n'a absolument rien changé sur mon site

Woooprice

i try it and find it is not what i nedd an unstall it but they charge me for one month 19$

Luckybreak

Beware of them
A monthly payment was made without work
Something very disgraceful to see false applications

Epictoys

Seems good at first but App goes down all the time, I've been running this App for 6 months, all my images are re sized correctly, today all my images revert back without warning back to original size and my site now looks awful, I email their support and I get nothing...........
Be careful relying on this app, if it goes down its months of work down the pan!!!

October 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and apologize that you didn't receive our reply.

I wanted to personally reach out as the founder and let you know that we have updated the app. It has a brand new UX/UI and runs well.

Feel free to email us if you need some help (hello@pixc.com)

- Holly

Magnetrx

Very disappointed. I used this app and it caused a nightmare situation for my store. We had edited every photo on our website and the app reverted our photos to the previous versions. This app needs work. I would not recommend it.

Autistic Hero Teeshirts

app not running!!! BOO! I love this app and now it is letting me down and my shop looks messy!

Funny Dog Store

Waste of time. It told me it squared up my images, but it didn't do anything. All of my images are still different shapes and sizes. I don't know what this app did, but it sure didn't square up any images.

March 6, 2019

I'm sorry that you had a poor experience with our app.
We have worked on continually improving and updating our app and would love you to give it another go.

As the founder, I care deeply about you as a customer and want to assist any way we can. So, please feel free to email me at hello@pixc.com.

PS. Excuse the delayed reply to this review, replying to reviews is a new feature of Shopify. We did reach out in 2017 via email.