Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Tackle Any Battle

This app helped all my product images look organized. i am happy that tis product exist to help better my store

August 4, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. 😁

Smart Center Brasil

So nice app, it make the work for me and save me a lot of time, and has a free trial!! It really worth it. Thank you

August 4, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything.

أنية المنزل

VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D

VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D

August 3, 2020

Savvy Touch

Knowing enough to make changes within my site but always struggling with pics. downloaded this app & within 5mins had resized & improved the overall look of our site....super stoked!
Savvy Steve www.savvytouch.com

August 2, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😃

I Am Grateful For

Great! So amazing. Too easy. I so appreciated the help. Amazing. Wonderful. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us.
Reach out if we can assist with anything else 😀

Bigboxxes

Does a great job. Identified and resized my images in seconds. Will recommend it for stores of any size.

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommending our app 😀

Rapiditox

GENIAL ME FUNCIONO SUPER RAPIDO Y SUPER FACIL LO RECOMIENDO SIN NINGUN PROBLEMA, EN MENOS DE 20 MINUTOS AJUSTO TODAS MI IMAGENES

Gracias for your review 😀

Madame Lust

Fantastic app saved me so much time, and now my store looks so much more organized and professional. In just a few clicks, it fixed evrything.
I could not be happier with the results, and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

July 26, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending our image resize app. Please reach out if we can help with anything else 😊

NALÈ

Love using this app. It helps give my website a professional look by making all the images look uniform

July 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if you need help with anything else!

What The Bottle

Yes, I really liked this application. Very easy to use and it's a very quick process. Overall great.

July 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad it was quick and easy for you! If we can assist with anything else, please email us 😀